the thread about nothing...

"De profundis clamo ad te, domine."

I want to tell you my secret now.

I see dead people.

Walking around like regular people. All the time. They're everywhere. They don't see each other. They only see what they want to see. They don't know they're dead.

You ever feel the prickly things on the back of your neck?

And the tiny hairs on your arm, you know when they stand up? That's them. When they get mad... it gets cold.

Originally Posted by GRideBounca11

Met this girl, we click real good, and for whatever reason , i dont think shes feelin me "like that", but i may have convinced myself that its better to be her friend than nothing at all. I dont like that im thinking like that. makes me feel like im catching feelings. im bout to be 20, she just turned 22. Part of me is saying "keep tryin to get in that! Shes just playin hard to get !" , and the other half is chalking it up as a L. Im never one to ask for female advice but a little mentoring from some OGs never hurt.

this is sounding like my situation right now, except me and the girl are the same age (28).  I'm just playing it by ear.

431556_394230757273289_191424007553966_1400656_149976687_n.jpg

Originally Posted by GRideBounca11

Met this girl, we click real good, and for whatever reason , i dont think shes feelin me "like that", but i may have convinced myself that its better to be her friend than nothing at all. I dont like that im thinking like that. makes me feel like im catching feelings. im bout to be 20, she just turned 22. Part of me is saying "keep tryin to get in that! Shes just playin hard to get !" , and the other half is chalking it up as a L. Im never one to ask for female advice but a little mentoring from some OGs never hurt.

I hate when you drop a deuce and that cold water jumps back at you lol.

Im pretty much convinced watching television shows are a waste of time and energy. Sports is the only deal.
Put toilet paper in the water before you start. You're welcome.

embarassed.gif
nerd.gif
I was going to post up a pic for this bday post I'm making for somebody later on this week but I know better than to do that on NT.
laugh.gif

Never trust a chick...going on 2 months talking to this shorty, kicked it with her about 5 times and I'm just NOW finding out she has 2 kids.....smh

Originally Posted by BishopStrongBow

Never trust a chick...going on 2 months talking to this shorty, kicked it with her about 5 times and I'm just NOW finding out she has 2 kids.....smh

Listen, you don't want no baby daddy drama. Trust me on this one, aight? For all you know, he in prison right now. Let's say y'all livin' together. Next thing you know, you the one gone on the first and the fifteenth, huh, to pick up the government check? What if he got boys that's on the outside? And they stalkin' you? See what I'm sayin? You gotta think, patna!

tumblr_lr0d0fB2w71qfi02h.gif

Originally Posted by cap1229

embarassed.gif
nerd.gif
I was going to post up a pic for this bday post I'm making for somebody later on this week but I know better than to do that on NT.
laugh.gif
Cmon girl...if its that serious you can just send em to me. I promise I won't share
embarassed.gif

Whats your ethnicity if you don't mind me asking?

Originally Posted by scshift

Chicken Mcnuggets are delicious... why do they have to be so bad for you??
30t6p3b.gif

McNuggets are bad for you?

I pry average 30 nuggets a week.
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by StackJaxx

tumblr_lr0d0fB2w71qfi02h.gif
that chick was soooo ridiculously fine in this vid...
embarassed.gif
embarassed.gif

You all share.
roll.gif
i know ive gotten forwarded pics of all the nt females randomly. Lmao nah but forreal I like being just a screen name on here. I'll post up a pic when DC post up a pic and I doubt that will ever happen in my lifetime.

I identify with being black.

Originally Posted by GotHolesInMySocks

Listen, you don't want no baby daddy drama. Trust me on this one, aight? For all you know, he in prison right now. Let's say y'all livin' together. Next thing you know, you the one gone on the first and the fifteenth, huh, to pick up the government check? What if he got boys that's on the outside? And they stalkin' you? See what I'm sayin? You gotta think, patna!
u right...I ended up coming across buddy, he aint no who I was but I knew who he was...safe to say I could handle that if need be 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

But its just like man something like that is serious bring it up when we first start talking feel me?

as @@%%+# up as it sounds the ball game is different...If i meet a fine $!+ chick and she young and she has no shortys then she possibly can get taken serious and maybe we can talk and see where things lead, but say if she told me from the jump she got 2 shorties then I still might talk to her but only with the intentions of smashing....im in too deep now 
tired.gif

-Also...why does Matt Bonner have such a burner? 

Originally Posted by GotHolesInMySocks

u right...I ended up coming across buddy, he aint no who I was but I knew who he was...safe to say I could handle that if need be 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

But its just like man something like that is serious bring it up when we first start talking feel me?

as @@%%+# up as it sounds the ball game is different...If i meet a fine $!+ chick and she young and she has no shortys then she possibly can get taken serious and maybe we can talk and see where things lead, but say if she told me from the jump she got 2 shorties then I still might talk to her but only with the intentions of smashing....im in too deep now 
tired.gif

-Also...why does Matt Bonner have such a burner? 

that sucks man. Do you low key deeply like/love her? It's okay to say this is a safe place. If your married trying to creep or have kids you should just be honest from the beginning. It saves so much time for both parties.

My wedding in july just got called off by her...been together for 7 years, bought a house together and all. !$@%$

You all share.
roll.gif
i know ive gotten forwarded pics of all the nt females randomly. Lmao nah but forreal I like being just a screen name on here. I'll post up a pic when DC post up a pic and I doubt that will ever happen in my lifetime.

tumblr_ly4wevkxj41qjw8f2o1_250.gif

Originally Posted by wohcttank

My wedding in july just got called off by her...been together for 7 years, bought a house together and all. !$@%$

Her reasoning? 
frown.gif
 Sorry to hear that 
tired.gif

Damn son, sorry to hear that

frown.gif
maybe you dodged a bullet? Keep your head up.

Originally Posted by Keif Sweat

You all share.
roll.gif

tumblr_ly4wevkxj41qjw8f2o1_250.gif

DC pic been posted
laugh.gif

am i the only one who knows what dude looks like?

tired.gif

Life sucks sometimes. But you'll see that things will get better. Take care of yourself first, and the rest will follow.

Back
Top Bottom