the thread about nothing...

Originally Posted by ME NO PASS

Originally Posted by Keif Sweat

Originally Posted by cap1229

You all share.
roll.gif
i know ive gotten forwarded pics of all the nt females randomly. Lmao nah but forreal I like being just a screen name on here. I'll post up a pic when DC post up a pic and I doubt that will ever happen in my lifetime.

I identify with being black.
tumblr_ly4wevkxj41qjw8f2o1_250.gif

DC pic been posted
laugh.gif

am i the only one who knows what dude looks like?
carlton.jpg

I almost married at the age of 18 to a stripper I met the night before. Biggest regret so far. Super Sex, Montreal. She will be remembered. To the dude whose lady called off the wedding after 7 years, in ur case it's cheaper to not pursue her. Eros.com exists for situations in life like this

Is a lump on the side of your throat good?%%$@, I better not being dying and @%!*

Loneliness has followed me my whole life. Everywhere. In bars, in cars, sidewalks, stores, everywhere. There's no escape. I'm God's lonely man... March 5th. My life has taken another turn again. The days can go on with regularity over and over, one day indistinguishable from the next. A long continuous chain. Then suddenly, there is a change.

Originally Posted by StackJaxx

if you have netflix, go watch season one of Workaholics.

that show is hilarious 
laugh.gif

blue mountain state is pretty funny too

Originally Posted by AlBooBoo5

Originally Posted by StackJaxx

if you have netflix, go watch season one of Workaholics.

Workaholics is super tight butthole

laugh.gif
Catherine Zeta Jooooones!!!So I'm on my Pandora steez and A Thousand Miles by Vanessa Carlton pops up
eek.gif
and then I got to thinking....Where in the world is she now?

potential next girlfriend is laying in my bed sleep, she is currently mid cycle and im pissed about it...

while im on that subject, im kinda skeptical about makin her my girl because I have all kinds of lusty thoughts in my head about a few other girls that I potentially can smash and i dont want to do her filthy cuz she is cool, could possibly be the one... she is ride or die forreal.

Im 23 and she is 18 :/

i feel like girls be so in a rush to get into a relationship when things are just fine the way they are now.

maybe its just me, got out of an almost 4 year relationship at the very end of 2010, im just tryna chill right now and enjoy the single life

im very skeptical about young girls though, they are too quick to freak off...

I feel like any chick I pursue, I can smash in less than 2 weeks of average conversation.

usually its if u smash twice, theyll be attached to you but it has gotten to the point where u smash once and she think yall destined to be married...

I like older chicks (26+) more but since i look 18, i dont get as much pay as i should from them.

think i should just smash these few chicks i have had my eye on since before talking to this girl, then just get married to her and live happily ever after...

ive has about 10 job interviews in the last month, the last one i had was the best one, i hope i get it, otherwise, back to construction...

At 26 scared Im on the way to nowheresville.

I wanna say !#%! it, leave Milwaukee and become a tour guide in Yugoslavia or something.

Originally Posted by SkysTheLimitHP

Originally Posted by whyhellothere

30t6p3b.gif
@ the video of baby girl giving it up @ 1am to another dude while on the phone with her man who cant sleep.

eek.gif
 link? 
It's on WSHH. Unless I'm able to start reading minds, I'm not fully trusting anything that bleeds for 3+ days and doesn't die.

Back
Top Bottom