the thread about nothing...

So my system is down at work, like..................the software is no more. :wow:

Easy money. :pimp:

Career fair tomorrow. The one last semester was a huge waste of time, had recruiters saying they'll keep my resume personally and to expect an email or call and never received anything.

Sucks seeing classmates finding jobs and you know damn well that you're 100 times more qualified for the positions and you don't even get an interview.
It's been 2 years since I left my last co-op and it's been frustrating trying to find another one.

you walked in on her pooping huh?

Thats crazy, my girl doesnt do that

:lol: see I don't mind that at all. Just make sure she turns the fan on

you asked how many dudes shes been with, didnt you? :nerd:

that feel, i know it :smh: X :x

Something along those lines. It was just details of one of her escapades.

i already know what it is. She told you she got a train ran on her? Thats the ultimate deal breaker for me

i already know what it is. She told you she got a train ran on her? Thats the ultimate deal breaker for me

Thank God no. It was just a threesome with one of her friends and some dude.

Said she hated it and would never do it again :frown:

Thats not really THAT bad, doe.

I mean, would you not like to have a threesome? Those chicks are eventually going to be some one's girl/wife/mother some day.

ATTENTION ALL TAN BOYS, THE FIRST ANNUAL USB/THUMB DRIVE ABOUT NOTHING EXCHANGE IS UPON US.

THE RULES ARE QUITE SIMPLE.

1. STORAGE MUST BE 1GB MINIMUM (DO THEY EVEN MAKE EM THAT SIZE ANYMORE?)
2. CONTENTS IS UP TO SENDER
3. FOR ANY CONTENT PROVIDED ALL PLAYERS/DRIVES/KEYS/PASSWORDS ETC. MUST BE INCLUDED
4. 75% OF THE STORAGE MUST BE USED

WHO IS ELIGIBLE?

AS ALWAYS ANYONE IS WELCOME TO ENTER, HOWEVER ONCE ENTRANTS ARE SUBMITTED NAMES WILL BE PROVIDED PUBLICLY FOR APPROVAL BY MAJORITY

HOW TO ENTER:

QUOTE THIS THREAD IN ORDER TO PUBLICLY SHOW YOUR PARTICIPATION, THEN PM ME W/ YOUR E-MAIL ADDRESS AND MAILING ADDRESS, ONCE REGISTRATION IS CLOSED AND NAMES APPROVED, ASSIGNMENTS WILL BE GIVEN AND THE EXCHANGE WILL BEGIN.

REGISTRATION IS OPEN FOR THE NEXT 48 HOURS. PLEASE BE SURE TO FOLLOW INSTRUCTIONS IF YOU WANT TO PARTICIPATE. AS ALWAYS THE MORE WHO PARTICIPATE THE BETTER THE OUTCOME, WHETHER IT BE LULZ OR SOME REALLY COOL ****.

I'm in
devil.gif

Last edited:
Thats not really THAT bad, doe.

I mean, would you not like to have a threesome? Those chicks are eventually going to be some one's girl/wife/mother some day.

Yeah I know it's not that bad, not a deal breaker by any means.
Really just surprised more than anything.

Turned 27 years old today.
pimp.gif

My belt popped when I was getting dressed
sick.gif
I have this co-worker who has been working here a little over a year

This chick speaks to no one. Doesn't even say god bless you when I sneeze.

Here cube is right next to mine and we have never had a conversation.

Irritates the heck out of me.

She is so weird lol
Word of advice to some of you fellas. Some things about your girl are better off unknown, I can't even look at her the same anymore.
mean.gif
Word of advice to some of you fellas. Some things about your girl are better off unknown, I can't even look at her the same anymore.
mean.gif
you asked how many dudes shes been with, didnt you?
nerd.gif

that feel, i know it
mean.gif
X
sick.gif
Career fair tomorrow. The one last semester was a huge waste of time, had recruiters saying they'll keep my resume personally and to expect an email or call and never received anything.

Sucks seeing classmates finding jobs and you know damn well that you're 100 times more qualified for the positions and you don't even get an interview.
It's been 2 years since I left my last co-op and it's been frustrating trying to find another one.
Thank God no. It was just a threesome with one of her friends and some dude.

Said she hated it and would never do it again
frown.gif
Suprised you told the story. Eh thats not that bad, I expected worse

Why did they drop them in the middle of the day, doe?

Its like they're trying to drop a hint to the grown folks.

In regards to the career fair.

I feel like they're geared more towards people who have already graduated or are about to. I'll be done in December so hopefully will have more luck this time around.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom