the thread about nothing...

Where/what do you do/go to for alone time?
take walks, beach, parks (sit at a bench and chill or play some basketball), skateparks, or i hit up a bar/restaurant for a bite to eat and a beer

Last edited:

This is how they make McNuggets

:x

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2013/jan/23/food-fraud-report-cost-cutting

just put some headphones on.
i did for a minute before people just started waving or would just either tap me on the shoulder or just sit next to me 
laugh.gif

i have no issue though, i like talking to people and meeting new peoples but sometimes i do want to be alone to clear my head a bit

^Oh, well just goes to show that i shouldnt listen to what women say - my girl was trying to tell me that whataburger and mcd's chicken was made with that stuff
mean.gif

****** Idiot

j/k
roll.gif
i was like 
eek.gif
 until that second spoiler 
laugh.gif

just put some headphones on.
i did for a minute before people just started waving or would just either tap me on the shoulder or just sit next to me 
laugh.gif

i have no issue though, i like talking to people and meeting new peoples but sometimes i do want to be alone to clear my head a bit

im the same way. got that neurotic personality that people gravitate towards :rofl:

the baby boomer generation will destroy us all

I have this co-worker who has been working here a little over a year

This chick speaks to no one. Doesn't even say god bless you when I sneeze.

Here cube is right next to mine and we have never had a conversation.

Irritates the heck out of me.

She is so weird lol

Have you ever actually tried to start a convo?

me and my co worker got jumped last night. i don't really like the dude at all but he offered to buy me drinks. so i went out with him. he is a major coke head. so we go to a few bars. then we go to this hotel with a cab stand. we are waiting for a cab. i see a van thinking its a cab. try and talk to the driver he immediately tells me to **** off so i tell him **** you. i turn around. he sneaks out of the car and blind sides me and i go down. i get up and the dude i'm with is fighting 2 dudes. holding it down but he got lumped up. hotel staff comes out saying they are calling the cops so it all stops and we leave and go grab a cab down the street.

fast forward to today. my chef at work calls me saying the dude i was with called him at like 3am saying we were set up by our co workers and he quit. :lol: :rofl: he is a paranoid coke head and thinks that. no one liked him at work so i just went out with him because he bought all my drinks. there is no possible way what so ever we were set up. i'm fine, he took the majority of the beating my chef just wanted to make sure i was fine and told me the funny news.

Yes we eat on the floor. I know.......pobre. She just moved though and her apartment still pretty empty.

That first apartment life.

The bedrooms are fully furnished with decorations and everything, meanwhile, the living room is just floor.

I have this co-worker who has been working here a little over a year

This chick speaks to no one. Doesn't even say god bless you when I sneeze.

Here cube is right next to mine and we have never had a conversation.

Irritates the heck out of me.

She is so weird lol

Have you ever actually tried to start a convo?

She's just waiting on that person she can vibe and laugh with and make the day go faster.

yeah, i mean i don't stay in drama either. i just picked the wrong dude to snap on. i never hang with that dude anyway because he's drama. the one time i do because he bought all my drinks this happened. he's moving back to sf at the end of the month. dude needs help. he stays hassling me for coke too. it's just going to be nice to have him gone. he knows my friends can get it so he bugs me. i never got it for him because frankly i don't want to make money off a fiend.

Back
Top Bottom