the thread about nothing...

^i know that feeling man... My parents and my lil bro, and my aunt and 2 cousins is all the family I have in America. The rest of my fam lives in china and Hong Kong. When I was little I only saw my grandma every other year, but we were pretty close. Then when I got to middle school and sports and friends started getting bigger and bigger in my life I stopped visiting.... Then she died, like 13 years ago now.... I didn't even visit her grave till last summer. And when I saw her grave I cried more than I ever did in the last like 10 years :frown: I didn't even think it would bother me at al but once we got there all that guilt of never seeing her and basically outgrowing her made me hella sad. Brought out all these emotions and feelings I never knew I had. My uncle in HK took me and my brother, and I hardly speak Cantonese anymore so the entire time I barely talked to him, but when he saw me breaking down he knew I remembered everything about her still :frown:

Yeah bro that's tough. No lie I'm jealous of those who have grandparent(s) and are close with them cuz it's seems like it'd be :smokin to have a type of relationship like that also gives you perspective on things that u may not see. I think about this randomly especially whenever I see someone posts pics or see em in person it gets me thinking. Idk where I'm going with thi but .....

Lakers game had my nerves bad. I had to draw to ease my mind.
Bruh.... You have to draw me and mail it to me so I can pretend that I drew it
Need a 77/100 on my final to keep my A.

Got a 78
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

90.04% SON!!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
WOOP WHOOP SWAG
Class cancelled for tomorrow.

WATER2
Yeah see, I dont understand this. Why is the "T" highlighted
eek.gif

just saw on the news that the parking enforcement here is starting to crack down on improper use of handicap placards.......

time for me to change up 
embarassed.gif
mean.gif
 end of an era for rck2sactown, no more free parking and handicap parking 
frown.gif

If I get caught I could be face 6 months in jail or up to $3500 in fines 
laugh.gif
Bro you were doing what?
mean.gif

that dude i was with when i was with the other day when we got jumped told my chef he thinks i was in on it and was acting.
laugh.gif
i had a 200 pound dude sneak up and me and sucker punch me and knock me out. and he says i set it up and was acting when i took that punch.
roll.gif
dude officially fell off the deep end. he thinks it was set up by people at work because no one likes him. that's true no one likes him but i'm not about to get knocked out on purpose. i just went out with him because i was using him for free drinks. well we're all glad he quit. dude was too much.
inb4 he gets you jumped "for real"

what's everyone's favorite cheese?

you can't mess with provolone(sandwiches only)... never understood how ppl can just walk to the fridge and just grab a slice of cheese and eat it.. thats :x

what's everyone's favorite cheese?

you can't mess with provolone(sandwiches only)... never understood how ppl can just walk to the fridge and just grab a slice of cheese and eat it.. thats :x

Favorite cheese to me is PEPPERJACK :smokin x infiniti and beyond

I do the whole walk and eat cheese straight up but that's cuz I really like PEPPERJACK cheese that much. Any other cheese and I wouldn't do that.

:lol:

this damn storm got me shook now. :smh:

hearing of power outages... i can't go through when i did when Sandy happened.. shh was a nightmare not having heat/elec.

Last edited:
I hate the rain....my drive home is going to take forever.

Why does it always snow on the weekends....i want off work

Bday is tomorrow.. my people wanna throw me a party  but i don't know i'm just not feeling it this year 
tired.gif

Last edited:
TGIF, but this is one of those weekends where I just want to do the bare minimum. Don't feel like going out or doing anything really. Might be posted up in the crib watching movies with the family.

Why did my job just send me last years Wonderlic test to do? The answers are on ESPN.com.... I guess they want to see if I'm going to cheat.

Back
Top Bottom