the thread about nothing...

^i know that feeling man... My parents and my lil bro, and my aunt and 2 cousins is all the family I have in America. The rest of my fam lives in china and Hong Kong. When I was little I only saw my grandma every other year, but we were pretty close. Then when I got to middle school and sports and friends started getting bigger and bigger in my life I stopped visiting.... Then she died, like 13 years ago now.... I didn't even visit her grave till last summer. And when I saw her grave I cried more than I ever did in the last like 10 years
frown.gif
I didn't even think it would bother me at al but once we got there all that guilt of never seeing her and basically outgrowing her made me hella sad. Brought out all these emotions and feelings I never knew I had. My uncle in HK took me and my brother, and I hardly speak Cantonese anymore so the entire time I barely talked to him, but when he saw me breaking down he knew I remembered everything about her still
frown.gif
Yeah bro that's tough. No lie I'm jealous of those who have grandparent(s) and are close with them cuz it's seems like it'd be
smokin.gif
to have a type of relationship like that also gives you perspective on things that u may not see. I think about this randomly especially whenever I see someone posts pics or see em in person it gets me thinking. Idk where I'm going with thi but .....
Whenever I hear people talk about their grandparents, its really tough for me to understand or connect with what they're saying.. its weird, cuz its like I haven't even had that sort of relationship in 14-15 years now 
ohwell.gif

I gotta wake up in 2 hours or so
mean.gif
why were you up so late? 
laugh.gif

eek.gif

just saw on the news that the parking enforcement here is starting to crack down on improper use of handicap placards.......

time for me to change up 
embarassed.gif
mean.gif
 end of an era for rck2sactown, no more free parking and handicap parking 
frown.gif

If I get caught I could be face 6 months in jail or up to $3500 in fines 
laugh.gif
Bro you were doing what?
mean.gif
So my mom got a knee replacement done like a year or two ago and she got a handicapped placard. Well when she got better I asked her if I could have it. So I've been using it ever since, parking in handicap spots and paying in metered areas for free. Now Sacramento is starting to crack down on that ****. I am sad
what's everyone's favorite cheese?

you can't mess with provolone(sandwiches only)... never understood how ppl can just walk to the fridge and just grab a slice of cheese and eat it.. thats
sick.gif
I just love all cheeses 
happy.gif

Waking up an hour before your ......... Alarm.
mean.gif
Word
Its better waking up a few hours after your alarm.......
Why did my job just send me last years Wonderlic test to do? The answers are on ESPN.com.... I guess they want to see if I'm going to cheat.
laugh.gif
 for real what is it for??? I wanna take one
Moving back to NorCal next month
pimp.gif
Where you living at now and where you moving to!?!? 
smokin.gif

Dang man I know exactly what you mean wit all the reasons to break up.

That feeling of missing her sucks too... If you aren't going to bed with her, then you're falling asleep dreaming of her and waking up thinking of her some more
ohwell.gif
hard to shake those feeling man

At least y'all are talking still. Keep it friendly, don't light no bridges on fire, and do you.
I look back and wish I would've done this. Kinda miss talking to her, but I burned that bridge down badly.
sick.gif
Ya man, I kept that advice for maybe a month..... and then it all went to hell. IDK what happened, I think a switch just went on and I just wasn't feeling being friends anymore and wanted more.... sooooo I probably should have followed my own advice 
tired.gif

Lettin my hair grow out.

At that awkward stage :/

Got that scott disick slick back goin on 8)

I miss Canada 
embarassed.gif

I feel like I could freely wear my Ugg boots there without getting made fun of 
frown.gif

why were you up so late? 
laugh.gif
i have a really hard time sleeping 
frown.gif

im so jelly of my girl falls asleep like at 9:30, staying up till 10:30 is pushing it for her.

i put on a movie to tire me out, i end up watching like 4 movies 
mean.gif

i stay up til 4 most of the time and i sleep til maybe 10, and take 2 hour naps during the day.

sleeping patterns all messed up.

alex morgan redoing katy perry's album cover 
embarassed.gif

alex-morgan-600x450.jpg

Last edited:
why were you up so late? 
laugh.gif
frown.gif

im so jelly of my girl falls asleep like at 9:30, staying up till 10:30 is pushing it for her.

mean.gif

i stay up til 4 most of the time and i sleep til maybe 10, and take 2 hour naps during the day.

I know that feeling man. I go to bed watching Netflix or HBO GO on my iPhone.... end up watching till my phone is almost dead. I usually get to bed around 2 now.... before it used to be like 3-5 am 
mean.gif
 I still need to get used to waking up earlier tho. If I don't have an alarm I sleep till noon 
laugh.gif

I miss Canada 
embarassed.gif

I feel like I could freely wear my Ugg boots there without getting made fun of 
frown.gif
Is canada dope? thats one of the places I want to visit in the next couple of years
I haven't been back in about 6 years when I was like 17...... so I didn't get to do everything I wanted to do.

But Canada is a place I'd wanna regularly visit with buds if I could. 

Dat poutine 
embarassed.gif

TAN who was that chick in that one gif that was really famous she was an olympian who did a lil dance as she was warming up before her race? She was really cute too. :smokin

Never mind Michelle janneke :smokin

Last edited:
I've posted 150 times in the last day 
eek.gif

I was just thinking earlier today I haven't been posting much lately 
laugh.gif

why were you up so late? 
laugh.gif
frown.gif

mean.gif

this is my life except I'll be up until like 6am, sleeping until 9-10am. and my girl straight passes out at night so I'm up playing Minecraft or 2k or Blops or something high and bored out of my mind.

I wanna go to Canada but I hate snow. :smh:

smileys broken :smh: :smh:

Last edited:
this is my life except I'll be up until like 6am, sleeping until 9-10am. and my girl straight passes out at night so I'm up playing Minecraft or 2k or Blops or something high and bored out of my mind.

I wanna go to Canada but I hate snow. :smh:

smileys broken :smh: :smh:

ideally, staying up all night and sleeping in would be my sleep schedule...current job won't allow that though. need to find a new job.

Back
Top Bottom