the thread about nothing...

The thirst with that one. Smh
laugh.gif

Trying to figure out how to capitalize on minorities experience and make it commercial.

Can't wait till I'm cleared to start exercising again...gonna go hard.

230-240 lbs is my aim.

i just had phone sex with my ex............

wish i lived near her so i could smash...

5month dry spell continues.

i feel pathetic bruhs, one girl has a bf...other is super christian...

i miss them l.a. women..

and im reading 48 laws of power..

rockstar energy drink sugar free is
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Cole World

i miss them l.a. women..

pimp.gif

im reading that book too. very dumb and overrated. i hate when clowns say they read that book to sound intelligent. like bro, this ain't ancient china, we're not dividing and conquering, the *$%* you need all those laws for in your retail job?

yes, i know there are some laws that are applicable to everyday individuals, but still, it's more of a history lesson than anything.

Originally Posted by girlslovewaffles

Originally Posted by Cole World

i miss them l.a. women..

pimp.gif

im reading that book too. very dumb and overrated. i hate when clowns say they read that book to sound intelligent. like bro, this ain't ancient china, we're not dividing and conquering, the *$%* you need all those laws for in your retail job?

yes, i know there are some laws that are applicable to everyday individuals, but still, it's more of a history lesson than anything.

If you can't apply it all then 
you have no power

A dude in my old hometown was simping hard at the local street wear spot for a pair of the 12's.
"yo, you gotta let me know when you get new joints in god!!  I mess wit ya'll, you hit me on the cell phone.  Ya'll can google me as well.  I f's wit ya'll. I'm ballin, kid!  See this hat (new era bulls to match the concords), nobody ain't got this but me. I'm out here god.  I got the mad exclusives"

Don't get me wrong, I know you wanna make a connect for some gear.  But the way homie was doing it was just disgusting.  Get off they nut sack, son.  

^^ I never understood this influx of extreme thirst like how do you even bring yourself to keep sending someone messages? Like where's the self respect?

Originally Posted by cap1229

What is catfish and grits country?
roll.gif
I'm intrigued by this extra drama you foresee Dok...can you elaborate?
A few years ago, I dated this chick at the gym who I thought I liked till I spent time with her. and then once I broke it up she would purposely come the exact time I would show up and she would  tell everyone in the gym we were dating and she would always try to get me to hug her and smooch & talk. I'm a low key dude so I kind of went along with it  but I dreaded coming to the gym. The chick I'm talking about currently know has a lot of the same physical  quality of the previous chick and both of them are country as hell but the new one  is even more outgoing and just plain old loud and she carries a firearm in her car.
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by Dok

roll.gif
A few years ago, I dated this chick at the gym who I thought I liked till I spent time with her. and then once I broke it up she would purposely come the exact time I would show up and she would� tell everyone in the gym we were dating and she would always try to get me to hug her and smooch & talk. I'm a low key dude so I kind of went along with it� but I dreaded coming to the gym. The chick I'm talking about currently know has a lot of the same physical� quality of the previous chick and both of them are country as hell but the new one� is even more outgoing and just plain old loud and she carries a firearm in her car.
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by Dok

roll.gif
A few years ago, I dated this chick at the gym who I thought I liked till I spent time with her. and then once I broke it up she would purposely come the exact time I would show up and she would  tell everyone in the gym we were dating and she would always try to get me to hug her and smooch & talk. I'm a low key dude so I kind of went along with it  but I dreaded coming to the gym. The chick I'm talking about currently know has a lot of the same physical  quality of the previous chick and both of them are country as hell but the new one  is even more outgoing and just plain old loud and she carries a firearm in her car.
eyes.gif

Oh
roll.gif
roll.gif
how you know bout the firearm tho? Real tears.

no prob MMG
pimp.gif

meth warned me last night
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom