the thread about nothing...

Took a Benadryl and now I'm about to leave to work...
ive-made-a-huge-mistake.gif

Originally Posted by hewlett615

ANYBODY TAKE INTRO TO ECONOMICS CLASS? HOWS THAT LIKE?

Not bad at all imo. Course was filled with a bunch of terms and definitions and the concepts weren't har to understand at all. Pretty much applied little effort in that class and still passed.

Originally Posted by beh235

Our society is so mean and impatient. $%@ is going on these days??
I don't know why but from your posts you seem like you're a cool guy in real life. 

Originally Posted by Lou Baton

I don't know why but from your posts you seem like you're a cool guy in real life. 

Lol. Thanks. I try to be chill, no need to be rude/douchey on message boards. Never understood why. People seem to think I'm cool, ironically in person I'm initially quiet until I have something to say. I guess I only speak when it's necessary
laugh.gif

Heading out to grab some Q-doba.  Ideally, I would prefer Chipotle, but there is no way I am driving an hour round trip for that.  IMHO, Chipotle rice kicks Qdobas in the #%*, but Qdoba's got the queso and Chipotle doesn't.  Pretty sad that my afternoon has come to this.
happy.gif

Lol. Thanks. I try to be chill, no need to be rude/douchey on message boards. Never understood why. People seem to think I'm cool, ironically in person I'm initially quiet until I have something to say. I guess I only speak when it's necessary
laugh.gif
awww thats cute..u guys gone suck each other off now or what?

To the dude up there that said people are mean and impatient that's because people care more about themselves and less about the next man and are impatient because we live in a world where everything is fast paced fast food, fast internet and everything is done in a hurry so we are slowly losing our patience.

Originally Posted by ME NO PASS

laugh.gif
awww thats cute..u guys gone suck each other off now or what?

Typical NT response. I expected someone to say something. Meh.

Originally Posted by kix28

To the dude up there that said people are mean and impatient that's because people care more about themselves and less about the next man and are impatient because we live in a world where everything is fast paced fast food, fast internet and everything is done in a hurry so we are slowly losing our patience.
Don't you think I realize that? It was more rhetorcal than anything. It's not all what you said, it's life in general. The older you get, the faster life comes at you. Not to sound like a defeatest, but it's true. There is actually something to the phrase "life is short" that $##! really is short
laugh.gif
. I just think being mean and rude are unnecessary, life could actually run smoothly if people are patient and understanding.

Originally Posted by Mister916

Took a Benadryl and now I'm about to leave to work...
ive-made-a-huge-mistake.gif
You sir have just made a grave mistake. I popped 2 benadryls yesterday while at work. I ended up spending my lunch in the car, seat back, sun roof open, GONE. Came back 15 mins late
laugh.gif

great workout last night....

bomb healthy lunch (turkey and veggie sammich and pita chips) and going running later on. This thread is like a journal to me now
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom