the thread about nothing...

I'm starting to miss my moptop/generic Christian Bale hairdo now.
frown.gif

But at the same time,I wanted to get rid of it.
we need pics  naaow

Ah ok, I gotcha Nowitzness

On another note, I think it's gonna be a hood pizza and wings night tonight (Little Ceasers :lol:)

Last edited:

On another note, I think it's gonna be a hood pizza and wings night tonight (Little Ceasers
laugh.gif
)
You're getting the wings from there too?

People make it seem like they taste like dog **** or something. I'm too scared to try them.
laugh.gif

On another note, I think it's gonna be a hood pizza and wings night tonight (Little Ceasers :lol:)

Hot n Ready

Yes!!!!!!!!!!! I love that commercial. It has me dying everytime I see it.

@Elpablo21, they're alright. Not the best, but def not the worst I've tasted. I like wings, but I'm not a snob about my wings. They'll do for tonight.

I'm stealing that gif :lol:

Last edited:

On another note, I think it's gonna be a hood pizza and wings night tonight (Little Ceasers
laugh.gif
)
Hot n Ready

Yes!!!!!!!!!!! I love that commercial. It has me dying everytime I see it.

@Elpablo21, they're alright. Not the best, but def not the worst I've tasted. I like wings, but I'm not a snob about my wings. They'll do for tonight.

I'm stealing that gif
laugh.gif
I might give them a try.

I'm gonna lightweight bite your style. Beer & Wings on a Friday night sounds like the biz
smokin.gif

Yeah Elpablo, it's snowing. I have to clean my place up tonight. I'm not going anywhere and I know I'm not gonna feel like cooking after I'm done. *shrug*.

Did y'all know Little Ceaser's even hires hood boogers to work there too? It's a hood booger magnet :lol:. I think I have a pic still in my phone when I went a little while back and the chick had green hair. I'll post it later if I can find it. Why do I do such things? :lol:

Last edited:
Just got out of my interview. I doubt they will be calling me back.

"How do you deal with stress?"
I really wanted to answer, "I masturbate," but I didn't.

I think the interviewee also thought I as looking at her cleavage the whole time because she wouldn't move the clipboard from there.

It'll be alright CoolGray, maybe they will call you back. No worries man.

@Rck2, day is just about over for me. 'Bout to be out in a bit. You?

I don't think I've ever cried over a girl. I just took my Ls and keep pushing.

Then you've never loved.
frown.gif

I think the interviewee also thought I as looking at her cleavage the whole time because she wouldn't move the clipboard from there.
That interview struggle. I know that feel.
how's yall's day going?
Very tired. Work is over though for the most part. I'm in training for the rest of the day. Already took a power nap

laugh.gif

pics of cleavage 
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom