the thread about nothing...

If i get ONE pair of them. Im flipping them for a minimum of 800 ...

Idc what size 9-13... I just want one to resell
laugh.gif

One of the funniest amazon reivews that I've ever read...lulz for days.

This is the product that this review is about. http://www.amazon.com/Dia...ref=cm_cr_pr_product_top

I was going to buy a $2.82 hdmi cable on amazon and then I came across this masterpiece, and I knew I had to do whatever it takes to get it. After getting a 3 month advance on my salary thanks to the fine folks at the check cashing place who only charged me a 35% interest rate, I was in business to finally own one of these beauties. Because of the price amazon decided to send the hdmi cable by armored car. Originally I was going to use the money to buy an engagement ring for my girlfriend, but I came upon this cable and decided this could keep me warm at night all by itself. So I dumped the girlfriend, and now when not in use, this cable tucks itself in next to me all snug and warm. It even reads bed time stories to me from time to time which help with my night terrors.

As to when this cable is plugged in, oh wow, the picture literally jumps off the screen and into my living room. It even makes commercials come alive, there was one for the angus burger at mcd's and I was hungry and all i had to do was reach out towards the screen and grab it and bam dinner was served. You have to be careful with that feature though because you will gain weight spending too much time on the couch. The best part is I dont even own a tv, I plugged this thing into 2 pieces of cardboard and some chewing gum, and bam I had 500 channels. I dont know how that happened, but one of the armored car drivers did resemble Macgyver. Hurry out and get one before they get bought up!!

So my contract with Verizon is up...
Ive been with Verizon for at least 6 yrs. Ive rarely ever had a OVER THE TOP "nice" phone.. My best was probably some BB curve.. Ive always loved BBs for some reason.

Im switching over to sprint most likely just because of their nice plans and more bang for your buck.

So i was debating between an iPhone 4s or Galaxy Nexus

I think im rocking with the Galaxy nexus. !%$@ looks plush 
pimp.gif

Alright day today
-Therapy session was great.

-Gave mom's some money so she can take her vakay

-Bought my tix to see the yanks in bean town.

-Planning some day trips once these new flight benefits kick in (so nt'ers in chi-town, kc missouri I need so info on things to do)

you ever think about how long could you go without using the internet or your cell phone?

I don't even think I could last a day SMH

Have been up for 48 hours now. Crazy to me that I haven't felt tired at all and haven't had any caffeine.

Never gone 72 hours straight so just might try that haha.

Back
Top Bottom