the thread about nothing...

Ballet boot camp this weekend.

My body is ready.
glasses.gif

Originally Posted by ROBPZEE612

A couple months ago when the 1st fell on a Friday I was listening to the radio and a dj mixed this and Rebecca Black's
Friday. It was sick.

have finally come to terms that i've #!*%%% up ever real relationship i had/ had a chance of having
i miss her, i miss her face, her beautiful smile.
frown.gif
tired.gif

vanilla donuts to heal the pain
pimp.gif

I've sent so many resumes out.  Not one call back.  It's been a month.  Feels discouraging 
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by d5

I've sent so many resumes out.  Not one call back.  It's been a month.  Feels discouraging 
ohwell.gif
I know that feel, bro.. stay positive and keep at it something will come along

Originally Posted by knockboot36

Does anyone else get nightmares when sleeping on their back?
YES, and the few times i've experienced some sort of sleep paralysis I was sleeping on my back.
The last time, I was sleeping and I could hear someone opening and closing my door and laughing

I know I was awake and I could see my body trying get up, I could hear myself yelling "get out"

but I couldn't move

Ok serious question, if the zombie take over were to happen, what are the zombies going to do once there are no more people to eat, like are the zombies just gonna chill and hang out.

Originally Posted by rice boy 45

can't sleep fambs. it's like 4:22 in cali

2nd night in a row that has happened to me. I woke up at 3 and went back to bed at 5. Today I woke up at 5 and after lounging for a hour, I was like eff it. Went to 24.

Originally Posted by Will0827

Ok serious question, if the zombie take over were to happen, what are the zombies going to do once there are no more people to eat, like are the zombies just gonna chill and hang out.
I think they will start turning on each other and start eating each other. I forgot what movie I saw that this has happened. I think it was I am legend. 

I genuinely want the black yeezy 2s.

The manifestation of that want into actually being able to cop is slim-to-none.

Back
Top Bottom