the thread about nothing...

i could go for a cheeseburger or some pizza or fries or some cornbread or a burrito

yea a burrito :pimp:

Watching Glory, man what a good movie

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0000243/bio
For the movie Glory (1989), before going out to shoot the whipping scene, I'm backstage in a room, and I'm thinking, how am I gonna do this scene? All I did - you know people ask me, how did you prepare? - I say, I prayed. And I got on my knees and they were waiting for me, and I prayed. And then I prayed to all the spirits. I said, "Look fellas, ladies" and I'm talking about those who have been, and I said, "Look I don't know, I'm just rolling with you all. Just whatever happens, I'm going. And I said are you with me? Come on!" I'm serious! And I went out there and what hit me was, I'm in charge. Never put my head down. This isn't the first time this has happened to me, the character - and ,in fact, I had the guy build all the scars to put on my back - and I went out there with an attitude that I'm going to take this and not fold. But it hurt. And the tear was actually real. You know, you just allow it and you're thankful for it. It's not technical. It's not science. It's spirit.

im gonna be taking iodine supplements soon. the fact that we dont get enough of it due to modernized methods of farming is scaring me. one of many contributing factors for the ADD age of infinite distraction generation

Watching Glory, man what a good movie

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0000243/bio
[QUOTE url="[URL]http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0097441/[/URL]"]
For the movie Glory (1989), before going out to shoot the whipping scene, I'm backstage in a room, and I'm thinking, how am I gonna do this scene? All I did - you know people ask me, how did you prepare? - I say, I prayed. And I got on my knees and they were waiting for me, and I prayed. And then I prayed to all the spirits. I said, "Look fellas, ladies" and I'm talking about those who have been, and I said, "Look I don't know, I'm just rolling with you all. Just whatever happens, I'm going. And I said are you with me? Come on!" I'm serious! And I went out there and what hit me was, I'm in charge. Never put my head down. This isn't the first time this has happened to me, the character - and ,in fact, I had the guy build all the scars to put on my back - and I went out there with an attitude that I'm going to take this and not fold. But it hurt. And the tear was actually real. You know, you just allow it and you're thankful for it. It's not technical. It's not science. It's spirit.
[/quote]

Wow I always wondered how he did that scene, it's a great scene

Ordered a pair of shoes for the first time in what seems like years. Well not actually years, last pair I bought was in 09/12. Now we play the waiting game.

I feel kind of guilty for having spent the money. Three or four years ago, I bought dozens of pairs a year and didn't eem care.

Funny how priorities change.

Last edited:
no movie talk

When you try to mod it just looks like this
I'm honestly not trying to mod. I just don't want TAN to get locked is all 
ohwell.gif

Ordered a pair of shoes for the first time in what seems like years. Well not actually years, last pair I bought was in 09/12. Now we play the waiting game.

I feel kind of guilty for having spent the money. Three or four years ago, I bought dozens of pairs a year and didn't eem care.

Funny how priorities change.
I know this feeling 
tired.gif

especially now that I got real bills to pay and **** 
sick.gif

Dr said I need to gain at least 10 lbs. #skinnyboyproblems. I work mid-day 3-11 and hate waking up early so idk when ill work out.. Also I don't eat a lot , I'm never really hungry like that. Idk what I'll do lol

Back
Top Bottom