the thread about nothing...

Home village?!?! You actually from India or you mean like your family's home village?? 
nerd.gif

I know that feeling tho, my fam went to China a few years back the flight and all that wasn't too bad, it was only like 13 hours or so, but then we had to drive to my grandpa's home village and that **** was nuts. It was like 4 hours on dirt roads and ****. When we finally got there, I think some of their homes didn't even have electricity, it was definitely culture shock to say the least.

I'm from india :lol: I was born there. And the village was where I was born in the house.
Yeah man same thing, In india near the airport roads and such, but once you got about an hour out, just real beat up old concrete roads. 8 hours of that ish made me crazy.
Defintely a culture shock. Seeing India for the first time as an adult, man we got it so good.
My cousins were happy throwing a stick around, I felt terrible.
I left them my old computer, and 2 nintendo ds's which I never used.

Wish I coulda gave em more. sigh.

tell me mas about this ruined Vegas trip and the layover and the ace bandages :nerd: [emoji]128563[/emoji]

:lol: A group of 6 of us (3guys3girls) flew out New Years 2011/2012 and on Jan 1 night me and my boy ended up getting in a fight because I wanted to sleep and he was being loud listening to party rock by LMFAO [emoji]127925[/emoji][emoji]127908[/emoji]So I'm like bruh chill I'm tired its 4 am (really 7 am east coast time so I'm trippin hard still :wow: ) and we end up brawling.

Well during the brawl he flips me over and my leg gets punctured reallll bad on the corner of this chair in our suite. Everyone stops and is like oh snap bruh chilllll. So it's whatever at that point everyone goes to bed. I wake up a couple of hours later with what looks like a soap bar under my calf and it's swollen as hell. I have to get an emergency flight home 4 days early because I can't move [emoji]128544[/emoji][emoji]128533[/emoji]

Turns out it was a hematoma in my leg and I still have the "scar" to this day. I had to wrap it like crazy before I left tho since it felt like it was a pimple that would pop straight blood out of my leg. It was the worst man. [emoji]128545[/emoji][emoji]128545[/emoji][emoji]128545[/emoji][emoji]128545[/emoji]

Home village?!?! You actually from India or you mean like your family's home village?? 
nerd.gif

I know that feeling tho, my fam went to China a few years back the flight and all that wasn't too bad, it was only like 13 hours or so, but then we had to drive to my grandpa's home village and that **** was nuts. It was like 4 hours on dirt roads and ****. When we finally got there, I think some of their homes didn't even have electricity, it was definitely culture shock to say the least.
I'm from india
laugh.gif
I was born there. And the village was where I was born in the house.
Yeah man same thing, In india near the airport roads and such, but once you got about an hour out, just real beat up old concrete roads. 8 hours of that ish made me crazy.
Defintely a culture shock. Seeing India for the first time as an adult, man we got it so good.
My cousins were happy throwing a stick around, I felt terrible.
I left them my old computer, and 2 nintendo ds's which I never used.

Wish I coulda gave em more. sigh.
when did yall family immigrate to America?

It sucked cuz I actually understand and can sorta/barely/not really speak cantonese, which is the dialect they speak in Hong Kong so it lets me get by when I'm there (plus some of them over there actually a little english) but in China none of them speak that **** sooooo I couldn't eem communicate with them. Hell my dad could barely speak to them cuz he hasn't spoken in that dialect since he was a kid. 

I actually got to play some basketball with my cousins, those dudes suck at ball 
mean.gif
 I guess that was probably the greatest gift I gave them, a proper lesson in basketball 
tongue.gif
laugh.gif

But naw I felt hella bad wearing fresh new (real, authentic) Nike/Jordan gear everyday I was over there, while the entire time I noticed a few of the folks there wearing the same clothes everyday.... I guess I probably shoulda gave them my clothes 
tired.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
:lol:
roll.gif

yall were planning to be in Vegas for 7/6 days?!?!? you're crazy. 

But I'm taking your friend's side on this. Never go to sleep, you gotta power thru that ****!

Yeah it was our second trip of 6 days :pimp:

I had passed out around 2 and woke back up to him coming back by himself and waking half the crew up. It was mad annoying. And I was up for 26 hours essentially. Ain't nobody have time for that :lol: [emoji]128555[/emoji]

-felt old as yesterday.  Was in NY for car show, and I could barely make it through.  But then again I had my a.d.d. nephew who was jumping all over jacob javis flopping around like a mad man. So that adds to it as well

-Pet Peeve of mine is bad customer service.  I can't stand it.  I'm at whole foods and I ask the lady behind the counter about an item.  She sucked her teeth and gave me the neck roll like she was doing me the favor.  I was about to black out on her but my dad, held me back.

-a local high school hero from my old hometown was busted for home invasion the other day.  I was cool with him, but he was one of those dudes on facebook, that used to humble brag, like he'll say decisions decisions, then have a pic of designer high end sneakers too choose from. Or brag about how he was gonna have a spa day to himself.  I wonder how those louie slip on's are gonna feel you have 7 am roll call and gotta lift your sac for the c.o.

The thought of wing stop right now sounds :x [emoji]128169[/emoji][emoji]128169[/emoji][emoji]128169[/emoji][emoji]128169[/emoji][emoji]128169[/emoji]

But I might have to cop for lunch now. :pimp:

when did yall family immigrate to America?

It sucked cuz I actually understand and can sorta/barely/not really speak cantonese, which is the dialect they speak in Hong Kong so it lets me get by when I'm there (plus some of them over there actually a little english) but in China none of them speak that **** sooooo I couldn't eem communicate with them. Hell my dad could barely speak to them cuz he hasn't spoken in that dialect since he was a kid. 

I actually got to play some basketball with my cousins, those dudes suck at ball 
mean.gif

I guess that was probably the greatest gift I gave them, a proper lesson in basketball 
tongue.gif
laugh.gif

But naw I felt hella bad wearing fresh new (real, authentic) Nike/Jordan gear everyday I was over there, while the entire time I noticed a few of the folks there wearing the same clothes everyday.... I guess I probably shoulda gave them my clothes 
tired.gif

When I was a year old, but growing up from ages 2-13, we would go visit family. So i speak Punjabi (dialect spoken in Punjabi) fluently.
I didn't go from 13-20 cuz my uncle passed away and I was afraid of going back to see the house without him :frown:

I was fine there, only thing was I wasn't allowed to leave the village alone, I had to have one of my cousins come every time. When they see you're not from there, they'll try and mess with you hard body.

:lol: I remember when I was young and went to india the people there called me Iverson cuz I had handles. ( i didn't really, but it was fun that they thought I did)

Me too man, I brought them some of my older clothes, they were happy and thought it was fresh :lol: , and my gramps really liked one of my heavy express jackets, so I let him keep it.

good times now that I think about it.

When I was a year old, but growing up from ages 2-13, we would go visit family. So i speak Punjabi (dialect spoken in Punjabi) fluently.
I didn't go from 13-20 cuz my uncle passed away and I was afraid of going back to see the house without him
frown.gif

I was fine there, only thing was I wasn't allowed to leave the village alone, I had to have one of my cousins come every time. When they see you're not from there, they'll try and mess with you hard body.

laugh.gif
I remember when I was young and went to india the people there called me Iverson cuz I had handles. ( i didn't really, but it was fun that they thought I did)

Me too man, I brought them some of my older clothes, they were happy and thought it was fresh
laugh.gif
, and my gramps really liked one of my heavy express jackets, so I let him keep it.

good times now that I think about it.
nthat.gif
thats cool man. I wish I was tight like that with my family. I just reconnected with the only family I have on this side of planet a few months ago 
laugh.gif
mean.gif
 I need to step it up
I am so late

welcome back tahhroonnneee
Tahrone is back 
nerd.gif

I'm about to cut mah own hurr 

Thought about doing this until I saw my little bro last week. His hairline was receding a little bit...haven't cut my hair since August of last year...got that natural dreads look going on. Plus I don't know how long before my hairline starts going since I just turned 25 yesterday...long hair don't care til I have to cut it.

When my little bro saw me he said I looked like a rasta bum but then said he wished he could grow his hair out like mine :lol: :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom