the thread about nothing...

^^ you avy is awesome... I was playing the Killer Instinct arcade version in my man cave yesterday with my friends... they were shocked that I could stay lay down my ULTRAAA combo with Sabrewulf

thanks was one of my favorite games growing up ain't played it in years. they need to re-release it

Just ate pumpkin and garlic ravioli... It tasted like what (I think I remember) baby food tastes like. Not bad though.

Oh and it's Friday night here and I'm #foreveralone there's not even any rugby on for me to watch. All Blacks vs Ireland tomorrow night though
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by rayray3thousand

^^ you avy is awesome... I was playing the Killer Instinct arcade version in my man cave yesterday with my friends... they were shocked that I could stay lay down my ULTRAAA combo with Sabrewulf

Sabrewulf was mad easy, right? It's like hold back, then forward back forward X

Originally Posted by ATLien Seeko

Originally Posted by rayray3thousand

Sabrewulf was mad easy, right? It's like hold back, then forward back forward X
I use him for his 25% 4 hit combo... down right fierce, forward fierce, back fierce... easily beat the game just using that alone 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by MMG

Originally Posted by af1 1982

Originally Posted by MMG

i wanna ask this girl out at my physical therapy office, but now sure how
laugh.gif

Just go up to her and introduce yourself. Strike up a short conversation and just ask her out. You win some you lose some.
Also, smile. Girls love a guy with a nice smile

im not so much worried if she denies me
laugh.gif
it happens, but if it becomes awkward when i attend therapy
laugh.gif
Head to the 'Pick up lines' Thread
tongue.gif

So glad it is Friday and the Weekend with the Euro2012 starting should be a good one - Had the worst week man

i know this might be obvious or ******ed as hell but the new movie coming out "TED" (the teddy bear movie with mark walberg)

is it suppose the same concept as stewie and rupert (his teddy bear).

i mean they aint going to be the same char but it just like how family guy looks similar to american dad

Originally Posted by DanzInRealLife

Just ate pumpkin and garlic ravioli... It tasted like what (I think I remember) baby food tastes like. Not bad though.

Oh and it's Friday night here and I'm #foreveralone there's not even any rugby on for me to watch. All Blacks vs Ireland tomorrow night though
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

You on Aussie or Kiwi?  Was shocked that Scotland beat Australia, was a horrible game, Oz missing Quade Cooper

Originally Posted by Prettyboy RY7

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

You an Aussie or Kiwi?  Was shocked that Scotland beat Australia, was a horrible game, Oz missing Quade Cooper
Kiwi. World Champs in the hizouse
laugh.gif

Yeah me too; I feel bad for Robbie (their coach) he's a kiwi and a decorated coach at that, but it just isn't happening for him in Aussie. Quade Schmade. Dude's a long way from being back on his game. I don't even know if he was on the bench? 2011 World Cup was a horror story for Kiwi and Aussie number 10's
laugh.gif

The "Rugby Championship" (ex Tri Nations) is going to be interesting now that Argentina has been brought into the fold. Aussie media has been talking about the gap closing between Aussie and Kiwi rugby but I'm not so sure... For now anyway.

Originally Posted by Prettyboy RY7

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

You an Aussie or Kiwi?  Was shocked that Scotland beat Australia, was a horrible game, Oz missing Quade Cooper
Kiwi. World Champs in the hizouse
laugh.gif

Yeah me too; I feel bad for Robbie (their coach) he's a kiwi and a decorated coach at that, but it just isn't happening for him in Aussie. Quade Schmade. Dude's a long way from being back on his game. I don't even know if he was on the bench? 2011 World Cup was a horror story for Kiwi and Aussie number 10's
laugh.gif

The "Rugby Championship" (ex Tri Nations) is going to be interesting now that Argentina has been brought into the fold. Aussie media has been talking about the gap closing between Aussie and Kiwi rugby but I'm not so sure... For now anyway.
Quarter Finalist here
frown.gif

Yeah Quade seems like he is another 6 months away from being back to anywhere near the level he was at, Do you hate on QC? I know alot of Kiwi's do
laugh.gif

Argentina are a good side and are getting stronger, will certainly mix things up a bit anyways, I think NZ far ahead of Oz at the moment, I think even us (England), Wales and France at Aussie's level right now

Originally Posted by Cole World

im ready for the galaxy s3, havent had a nice phone in a while.
Man, I've been debating if I want the S3 or the One X.. I love HTCs build quality, but I've had every phone in the galaxy series, not sure if I want something new or continue with what I know

Back
Top Bottom