pimp.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
 pure lulz

Originally Posted by Nawzlew

Originally Posted by M4rioL

Originally Posted by ErickM713

Why is it when your leg falls asleep it feels like
early in our lives my brothers and I said our legs were "electric" or went " not now my foot 's electricity right now hold up"
laugh.gif
Remember this one time I was takin a %+#% and both my legs went numb. Stood up and fell over. Almost nailed my head onto the sink. 
embarassed.gif

laugh.gif
roll.gif

Erick I have felt the same way for ever.

Just got back from the gym, went to Subway.
Now I'm watching Juice and eating this sandwich till my second session later 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I just gagged...again.

Why would you repost that? Or why would you bother posting that in the first place?

SIII or iPhone 5?? I wish Apple wasn't so secretive at times but it's starting to work against them cause people realize phones likt the SII, Note, One X are all legit so they say eff it and just cop one of those.

Try working in the Sears warehouse for a year making 7.25.
I bust $#+ on a daily basis, only one day off a week and I get threatened with termination every week if I don't do what my supervisor wants me to do because she's too @*%%*%+ lazy to do it herself.

I've been trying to quit since last August but nothing has come up, I've applied everywhere but no one wants to hire me.

I bust $#+ on a daily basis, only one day off a week and I get threatened with termination every week if I don't do what my supervisor wants me to do because she's too @*%%*%+ lazy to do it herself.

I've been trying to quit since last August but nothing has come up, I've applied everywhere but no one wants to hire me.
Deeyum.. where you located? Ever try like a temp company or anything of that nature to try to get a job?

Originally Posted by Carver

Deeyum.. where you located? Ever try like a temp company or anything of that nature to try to get a job?

I'm in San Antonio, and nah I never tried a temp company, they told me to try them but 90% of them out here are warehouse jobs and at this point my back can't handle it.
I called in last week only to come back to getting %#*%*%% at by my SV because I called in about 5 times in April to spend time with my uncle since he was in the last stages of cancer so I already racked up a lot of points.

I told her my back is bad and she told me that I need to take it easier but I can't call in anymore or I'll get fired, she then proceeded to put me on the truck to unload more merchandise 
eyes.gif

Back
Top Bottom