the thread about nothing...

The pencil eraser actually refers to the size of it, like an actual pencil eraser. I LOVE the brand new eraser shape :lol:

No clue what you guys are saying

Ox, listen here son............ she's got a great coin size. Are they perky? 

that's beside the point, if you ain't ready to be anything more than **** buddies, then just let the good times roll homeboy 
grin.gif

get that **** wet pleighboi 
smokin.gif
she skips wearing a bra here and there 
devil.gif

Cabrera_Fielder_handshake.gif

The pencil eraser actually refers to the size of it, like an actual pencil eraser. I LOVE the brand new eraser shape
laugh.gif
gross...... I think I like mine dull 
ohwell.gif

last time I was at a strip club, the stripper had ******g chapstick.... they were in my face and flicked em nonstop. Scarred me for life.

Scared of love? How old are you? I think NT needs to have a better perspective on life
laugh.gif
. All these people afraid of being hurt from "love" at 20
laugh.gif
. Not to scoff at that POV, but from how y'all sound, you would think life expectancy is like 39 or something
laugh.gif
. At that age, life is beginning man, it's not the end of the world. You like someone, you get hurt, you learn you move on and repeat if necessary. All this "I miss my ex" talk is hustling backwards.
yea 
frown.gif
 i'm 23.

i'm not one to look for love but when it comes, i give it my all and i hate that i got so bummed after losing my last girl. it was like my first real relationship.

Back
Top Bottom