the thread about nothing...

I know a guy with one of the coolest mustaches i have ever seen in my life and then he made his business cards transparent and the stache was blacked out and a solid shape so you could put it up to your face and play like you had a mustache and no lie lowkey I almost fell in deep love with that hipster graphic designer behind that.
laugh.gif
he had little different sayings on each card.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by cap1229

I know a guy with one of the coolest mustaches i have ever seen in my life and then he made his business cards transparent and the stache was blacked out and a solid shape so you could put it up to your face and play like you had a mustache and no lie lowkey I almost fell in deep love with that hipster graphic designer behind that.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
sorry,
not blind hate

but I HATED that post.

if I hated myself enough I'd reread it, just to make clarify if I hated it from the first character to the last.

honestly, any females NTers in here

why do you play so many damm games
laugh.gif

like is it fun? is it the chase? or is it cause your bored?

i just wanna know
laugh.gif

sidenote, my ex called me a manipulative *%#!!** that knows exactly what im doing when i do it.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
i would like to see this...ive worn this %%*$+%### facial hair for the last 4 years or so..glad to see others makin the move as well
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by illfrozn

Originally Posted by damn its me

dat bed.!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Post your advice on selling a collection, please ...
illfrozn
eek.gif
  i have been away from the boards for way too long... whattup dude?  totally remember seeing you post back in the dayday
totally depends on your collection, and what type of insight you're looking to get.  I talked to homeboy that posted earlier, but on fb...probably typed for days, so ill copy paste, but this was an all AJ collect, and mainly just my 2 cents on what should be kept and what should be sold, along with what to sell where

someone pm me a stream that works for breaking bad season 4 on an iphone..i cant find **+$ and netflix is taking forever

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
sorry,
not blind hate

but I HATED that post.

if I hated myself enough I'd reread it, just to make clarify if I hated it from the first character to the last.

laugh.gif
he was a prentenious tool no lie but he made himself the brand so I couldn't hate too much on the kid.

Sold my royal 1 for 200 honestly it was in very good condition. Sorta feels bad that I did it but ther money well go to good use in VEGAS. you win some you loose some.

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
sorry,
not blind hate

but I HATED that post.

laugh.gif
he was a prentenious tool no lie but he made himself the brand so I couldn't hate too much on the kid.
still want to see this said moustache if pic is available...
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by MMG

Originally Posted by cs02132

How many miles per tank do you guys get? i have an 04 passat with like 13 gallons in it and im lucky if i get 220 per tank

i drive a 01 GTI and i get 200-300 off 7 gallons depending on how i drive
laugh.gif
i have a 2000 civic i get around 250-300 i can stretch it to maybe 330ish depending on how i drive

Originally Posted by FlacoBey

Originally Posted by MMG

How many miles per tank do you guys get? i have an 04 passat with like 13 gallons in it and im lucky if i get 220 per tank

laugh.gif
i have a 2000 civic i get around 250-300 i can stretch it to maybe 330ish depending on how i drive

How much to fill it up? I'm getting one in October.

Originally Posted by FlacoBey

Originally Posted by MMG

laugh.gif

200mpg for me on a 17 gallon. want a hybrid bad

Originally Posted by MMG

laugh.gif

eek.gif
 .............  Blasphemy 

J/k

I usually get drive about 250- 300 miles mostly (fast) hwy miles a week on about 10 gallons in a 98' Accord coupe

Originally Posted by ServeChilled81

Whatever happened to Intervention?
Classic episode

tumblr_lfsvrxjTBL1qec7mso1_500.jpg

tumblr_lqhdylsd0u1r10hoxo1_500.png

tumblr_ljqeiypthM1qal6mdo1_500.png

I really %%$$%+! hate these tumblr things.  Back in my day, images with captions on them were because they were memorable scenes or phrases, now it's every %%$$%+! scene.  It confuses me, because i start reading them when i see a screenshot like "awwww yeah, this bout to be fu ... wait what? what is this? this is just scene where nothing happened."

Back
Top Bottom