the thread about nothing...

Originally Posted by iYen

I was just filling out a sales associate job for jcpenney and I was doing the last task, which was those stupid ... questionnaires.
I get to question #58 out of 60 and I get an error message that says that the site is under maintenance.
tumblr_m1ekdaUhoq1qm5e9d.gif
laugh.gif

was doing  alowes app and i was on question 10 and there was a total of 85 i just shut down the computer and said F it

Originally Posted by iYen

I was just filling out a sales associate job for jcpenney and I was doing the last task, which was those stupid ... questionnaires.
I get to question #58 out of 60 and I get an error message that says that the site is under maintenance.

laugh.gif
.you trynna get hired bro ? I work there. Yeah the site goes to maintenance after like 12 I think . Some kid walked in for an application today and I tried so hard not to laugh and cause just before he asked me I was thinking how much I hate this place now (I'm quitting ) . Any questions about working there just Lmk.

Originally Posted by MMG

Originally Posted by cs02132

How many miles per tank do you guys get? i have an 04 passat with like 13 gallons in it and im lucky if i get 220 per tank

i drive a 01 GTI and i get 200-300 off 7 gallons depending on how i drive
laugh.gif
i have the same car, what engine? i have the vr6 and i get 375 for a full 14gal tank or whatever it is.
laugh.gif
i hope you have the 1.8t

as of now i'm chilling with a revoked license so i get 2.5 hours on the bus for 2.25.
laugh.gif
  i usually bum rides though.  gti is sitting on ice in the garage.

whatup craiglist i am willing to trade my prius c i got for graduation for both pair of air yeezy 2 the grey and black pair size 9 or 9.5

my mom bought me this car brand new prius c 2012 for 17k when i graduated highschool it only has 2k miles i have the pink slip and its in my name brand new car you get 46 MPG!!!!

I dont care for the car I rather have both pair of yeezys instead we would have to meet when my mom isnt home to do the transaction.

email me if you are serious chrisjr3456@gmail.com

http://losangeles.craigsl.../wst/wan/3068296450.html

some kids these days
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by IluvJordanXI

Pacsun 50% off coupon june only
50% off any item in the online store.

Coupon Code: PSUNTBF7DP or PSUNT725J4

Link to website: http://shop.pacsun.com/home.jsp

Got this from slickdeals...Didn't want to start a new thread but they have some decent shirts.
just tried this and it didnt work.. need some shorts
nerd.gif

Trading a Prius for yeezys wow that's nutsAnyway, act of valor was a dope movie I wish it was longer though

Rice boy 45- the ad you posted had me just SMH at these stupid kids.
- who is that girl in your avy?

Waiting for act of valor and chronicle to release to DVD.

Back
Top Bottom