the thread about nothing...

When you throw up on the side of your house you know you're doing something right.
Haircut, interview, then work in a couple hours, wish me luck guys.

Originally Posted by ErickM713

When you throw up on the side of your house you know you're doing something right.

Good luck Bruh.

Originally Posted by rice boy 45

fasho, I wonder what happend to him. I just remember dude for pat glocks, playing MK & the older nike sbs.
Originally Posted by john2st

I love to eat breakfast at night for a late night snack. but F'N hate it in the morning. I can't even stomach to smell eggs bacon etc in the morning, but crave it late night. anyone else feel this way or am I just that weird?
Yup. it tastes better at night for some reason. Only thing I usually stomach in the AM is cereal, toast or oatmeal.

I can't eat anything for at least 2 hours after I wake up

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

You know what I always wondered ? Was it ever confirmed that Naomi really caught aids and retired cause of it or what ?
I read its a rumor...hope so..

"There is no greater illusion than fear, no greater wrong than preparing to defend yourself, no greater misfortune than having an enemy." Lao Tzu

Screwed up shoulder lifting... just some considerable pain when lifting, not when i'm doing anything else.

I usually would lift 3 days then off one... but slowly i've regressed to 2 days then off one because of the pain. Still hasn't fixed anything.

I don't want to take days off because I fear I'll lose my motivation to lift and never really get back into it.

Advice?

Originally Posted by JPZx

Screwed up shoulder lifting... just some considerable pain when lifting, not when i'm doing anything else.

I usually would lift 3 days then off one... but slowly i've regressed to 2 days then off one because of the pain. Still hasn't fixed anything.

I don't want to take days off because I fear I'll lose my motivation to lift and never really get back into it.

Advice?
Do light weights where you can't feel the pain from your shoulder. 
Work on your core, that'll give you more energy = motivation

Do some squats, it'll build up your testosterone and it'll build your arms.  

Advice?
take a week or two off and let your body heal. Sounds like you've been overtraining. What you're supposed to do is lift every other day or target different body groups every day. For example, I do biceps/triceps one day, squats and other leg/back exercises the next, then chest and shoulders the day after, etc. I always switch up the groups I train together every once in a while too.

Advice?
It would be your rotator cuff. Might wanna research that a bit
Have you thought about taking a week off?

If you work out constantly, give your body time to heal and rest. I taken a week off and came back even stronger.

Motivation... How bad do you want it? ya know 
laugh.gif

Set some obtainable goals for yourself that would keep yourself in check.

Edit: I take my time to write this out and I see someone already posted my advice 
laugh.gif

Listen to the Nt fam, brother

found this on Seeko's blog
Originally Posted by INS

When i was younger i was convinced that pooping was a sin brought forth by the big man himself. I thought i was being punished because i didn't pray at night, so god put me through this painful experience. Wasn't until damn near 6th grade when i found out that other people pooped. My parents would poop in the morning so i never understood why i never heard them pooping. I thought i had to poop because i was bad. Then finally i found out last month that girls pooped. Mind=blown.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ErickM713

Good luck fam, go acquire that currency

Originally Posted by papageorgeo510

"There is no greater illusion than fear, no greater wrong than preparing to defend yourself, no greater misfortune than having an enemy." Lao Tzu

This quote help me out a lot tonight.. Wild night..

Man I'm pissed. Gotta go to the sprint store and see if they will repair my phone. USB port not work so I can't charge my phone smh

Back
Top Bottom