the thread about nothing...

my computer keeps +$+!!%# beeping when i scroll down really fast
mad.gif

Originally Posted by gregzzy23

Theres a lot of hurt souls in the Yeezy 2 thread
laugh.gif
Including me but I've moved on to focusing on future Y2 releases. Cats paying $2 g's for a pair of Nike's, trading $3k worth of kicks easy for something that costs $245 retail
roll.gif
People are losing their minds and all the pairs from these first 2 colorways havent even released technically, excluding other cw's.

Buddy who got:
-DS SB 8's + 9's

-DS DMP 6/11 Pack

-DS Space Jams

for his Y2's

Made out like a BANDIT!!! 
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

Originally Posted by BishopStrongBow

laugh.gif
Including me but I've moved on to focusing on future Y2 releases. Cats paying $2 g's for a pair of Nike's, trading $3k worth of kicks easy for something that costs $245 retail
roll.gif
People are losing their minds and all the pairs from these first 2 colorways havent even released technically, excluding other cw's.

Buddy who got:
-DS SB 8's + 9's

-DS DMP 6/11 Pack

-DS Space Jams

for his Y2's

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

wow

laugh.gif
roll.gif

Buddy who got:
-DS SB 8's + 9's

-DS DMP 6/11 Pack

-DS Space Jams

for his Y2's

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
This didnt happen, it just didnt. I cant believe this.... Link to the post? I'm going to check the Y2 thread for it but I doubt I'll find it in the ocean of posts there. I havent even opened it since I didnt get my pair so theres prob about 100 more pages since then cause the thirst is real
You guys are right it did happen http://niketalk.yuku.com/...-2-6-9-12-Global-Release

30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
 How could someone do that? 

Originally Posted by Antidope

laugh.gif
roll.gif

Buddy who got:
-DS SB 8's + 9's

-DS DMP 6/11 Pack

-DS Space Jams

for his Y2's

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
This didnt happen, it just didnt. I cant believe this.... Link to the post? I'm going to check the Y2 thread for it but I doubt I'll find it in the ocean of posts there. I havent even opened it since I didnt get my pair so theres prob about 100 more pages since then cause the thirst is real
It did. It did happen. Its a dam shame

laugh.gif
roll.gif

Buddy who got:
-DS SB 8's + 9's

-DS DMP 6/11 Pack

-DS Space Jams

for his Y2's

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

nah man it's real he posted photos

Queen_6_James - 

"I don't always choke, but when I do, it is in the FINALS.... .Stay Ringless my friends."

-Lebron James

I laughed for 5 minutes. The guys on ESPN message boards are letting that boy have it. 

That AY2 trade for the DMP 6/11, Space Jams, SB 8 and 9s is crazy. 

laugh.gif
roll.gif

Buddy who got:
-DS SB 8's + 9's

-DS DMP 6/11 Pack

-DS Space Jams

for his Y2's

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
You guys are right it did happen http://niketalk.yuku.com/...-2-6-9-12-Global-Release

30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
 How could someone do that? 

Cannot life this be.

Originally Posted by SoVerSoTowel

stoned immaculate kinda sucks
ohwell.gif

1acz4.jpg

I was disappointed, some good songs, but it didn't live up to the hype.

Joey Bada$$' 1999 tho 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

also I've been listening to Grimes a lot lately, I think I have a crush on her
laugh.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by rice boy 45

found this on Seeko's blog
Originally Posted by INS

When i was younger i was convinced that pooping was a sin brought forth by the big man himself. I thought i was being punished because i didn't pray at night, so god put me through this painful experience. Wasn't until damn near 6th grade when i found out that other people pooped. My parents would poop in the morning so i never understood why i never heard them pooping. I thought i had to poop because i was bad. Then finally i found out last month that girls pooped. Mind=blown.
laugh.gif
Link? 
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom