the thread about nothing...

I've been so busy lately guys, that I am taking off the day from my "real job" to do more yardwork at my Mom's house, go to a local college and get more signatures for my Brother, run a few errands, coach my team's baseball game at 6pm, and.......

Organize the stuff and prepare it for shipment to those guys I said I would be hitting up. :smokin

*We lost our baseball game on Saturday after trailing 7-6 and the third base coach sent two runners home and got them both gunned out! :lol: We aren't very good in the W-L department (1-4), but we are talented and have fun!

*I won my basketball game last night. :smokin Had this one guy bigger than me trying to take Shane Battier charges and flops all game. I don't talk when I play (or try not to anymore), so I just chew a lot of gum and bite my tongue, but I had to call this guy out after the 5th time he takes a dive....."My man, you are bigger than me and I'm trying to avoid contact. You can't slide under me while I'm going full force and take a dive. You are still moving anyhow." He kept crying and wondering why he didn't get the calls.

I didn't even have time to tell you guys what happened on Friday night......fireworks almost had me make another setback and put hands on a drunk old man at 3:30 am at a WaWa in my hometown.

:smh:

Why did a drunk, fat middle aged cab driver just tear down my flyer at WaWa, spit in my face, and day f*** you and your f*** dead brother. All because I was playing Hip-Hop music at 3:30 am! Welcome Home! Damn. Cold World.

Wawa chicken cheese steak>>>>>>>>

hmmm thier buffalo chicken cheese steak was actually kind of good....surprised i like anything you like food :nerd:

Why did a drunk, fat middle aged cab driver just tear down my flyer at WaWa, spit in my face, and day f*** you and your f*** dead brother. All because I was playing Hip-Hop music at 3:30 am! Welcome Home! Damn. Cold World.

You serious? How did you not put hands on him? Impressive amount of self restraint JS...if i was the least bit drunk and some one said that too me we would have issues.

My friend was at a wawa in towson at like 2am some drunk dude cut in front of her in line....she was like excuse me you can't do that....dude turned around and shoved her...her friends bf stepped in and was like hey man don't put your hands on a girl....drunk guy just swung on the bf...one punch KO....both the bf and the girl are now pressing charges against the guy and there was surveillance cameras that have everything. I know you already aren't a fan of the law...so good job not doing anything people will get the cops involved over everything these days

Skip the horrifically inappropriate insults...he spit in your FACE?! Damn, I don't care how old dude was, he was old enough to know that's a cross-generational, international and panlingual way to get in a fight.

Your self-control is off the damn meter, there's no way they wouldn't have had to peel me off that dude...I would have been on him like an exoskeleton.

Skip the horrifically inappropriate insults...he spit in your FACE?! Damn, I don't care how old dude was, he was old enough to know that's a cross-generational, international and panlingual way to get in a fight.

Your self-control is off the damn meter, there's no way they wouldn't have had to peel me off that dude...I would have been on him like an exoskeleton.

That's what everyone was saying, but that's only because back in 2010 I didn't respond as well and fought 9-10 guys at my hometown basketball court. My girl and everyone back then called me a f****** idiot for not "running away." I wasn't mad about the fight, I was mad about getting slapped with 12 charges that were fictitious and didn't happen.

The only one to understand was my male cousin.....he knew what it was.

So now I think a little bit before just reacting. Or I try to at least....far from perfect though and 5 more seconds there or if I had some BS job.....I would broken him down.

Salute LOT,

:smh: damn JS34, that's crazy. To be honest, I probably would have punched him in the face for spitting in my face, but I'm glad you showed restraint in that situation. Given your position, I KNOW that wasn't easy at all, but the total picture is what the goal is man. Sorry to hear that, I hope you get the signatures you need.

I have to motivate myself to clean my apartment his week. It's not dirty but disorganized with clothes and "stuff" all over. It's weird, it's not a huge space, but yet it still takes hours to sweet, mop, scrub, dust etc. It's a pain in the ***.

I know right.

Like this excerpt from my current Government Clearance Adjudication case states:

I've been in handcuffs more time than anyone could guess/imagine.....some by bad luck, bad timing, wrong place/wrong time, wrong people, bitter females, cornball wannabee guys that front and aren't about that life.

I'm not proud of what my "record or charges" are/were, but I was never found guilty of any of the slew of 25+ charges. I expunged just about everything and have a pardon from the VA Governor in the works.

That's why I try to pass along some experience on this site to avoid having anyone else face some expensive nonsense and such....all because they "kept it real." :smh:

I will put Ninja in his place today. He is going to "get this work" "catch that fade" and "learn today" all at once. :D

Same with DA Ninja from DA Heightz

I've been on here longer than you my man and done way more for my community/the NT community....you just seem to be content being a "local" "celebrity" and you are here to push this persona you have on the masses/sheep that buy in to that BS.

Some of us know you are a smart educated chap and yet you choose to lust for the FAME and not for the LOVE.

Do better NINJA....we all know you can.

:smh:

Last edited:
"Keeping it real" more often than not goes wrong in some way or another despite glorious tales depicting otherwise :lol:

WB EBW

That's what everyone was saying, but that's only because back in 2010 I didn't respond as well and fought 9-10 guys at my hometown basketball court. My girl and everyone back then called me a f****** idiot for not "running away." I wasn't mad about the fight, I was mad about getting slapped with 12 charges that were fictitious and didn't happen.

The only one to understand was my male cousin.....he knew what it was.

So now I think a little bit before just reacting. Or I try to at least....far from perfect though and 5 more seconds there or if I had some BS job.....I would broken him down.
Oh, you definitely made the right call.

I take it we're the same color (and even if not, the same age demographic), so they would have probably found some way to make it about you and your "role" in it, especially given the other thing you posted.

My post was in legitimate admiration of your restraint, because I'm really not sure I could have done the same in that situation and that's likely to my detriment. 

I'm good on Taco Bell's waffle taco, but I think an at-home version (or even from a restaurant that uses meat people would intentionally buy in stores) could have serious potential.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom