the thread about nothing...

I just got done with Season 4 of Sons of Anarchy.
Overall, I give it a 4/5 even though the first season(excluding the last two episodes) were boring as hell.
That last scene of the last of season 4 was pretty
pimp.gif
even though it was forced.

On another note:
Which series should I start next Prison Break of The Shield?
I can't decide.
I'm mainly into action, so which ever grabs my attention based on that is the one that I'll most likely stick to.
#firstworldproblems.

Originally Posted by iYen

I just got done with Season 4 of Sons of Anarchy.
Overall, I give it a 4/5 even though the first season(excluding the last two episodes) were boring as hell.
That last scene of the last of season 4 was pretty
pimp.gif
even though it was forced.

On another note:
Which series should I start next Prison Break of The Shield?
I can't decide.
I'm mainly into action, so which ever grabs my attention based on that is the one that I'll most likely stick to.
#firstworldproblems.
The Shield has more action than Prison Break. Prison Break is slower paced. I liked Prison Break more though.

Originally Posted by Elpablo21

%*%# everybody in this thread rooting for OKC %*%# ALL OF YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

You be on ESPN message boards in the morning after the Heat play?

A random rant
What's up with chicks wanting to get marry so soon?
Yesterday,I just found out that a chick I used to like in high school
got married on Saturday.She's only 20.I ain't even mad though.
tumblr_m5ff803YZX1r8jmruo1_400.jpg

Originally Posted by ROBPZEE612

A random rant

Thats what most women live for. To them, having some dude want to be with them for the rest of their lives = success. Thats why it seems like single celebrity marry the first dude that asks them.

On the slick, doe, they're going to be divorced before 35. Shiiiiii before 30.

Originally Posted by MPLSdunk

payday tomorrow. 
pimp.gif
i need to set up direct deposit though.  i think i'll just cash it at walmart so i don't have to wait for it to clear till tuesday. 
laugh.gif

Second greatest feeling!
pimp.gif

I once thought that girls who rush into marriage were honestly missing something in their lives that they thought marriage could change - not exacerbate. I still think that way but everyone must learn on their own. And maybe it will work.

I think marriage as a whole is something that's been forced down our throats so much and its significance has definitely been lost on a lot of people over the years. It's not something you have to do, or must do. Marriage is as much a prison as it is liberation. A lot of people don't handle being constrained well.

@$@* is not a fairytale.

Originally Posted by balloonoboy

I once thought that girls who rush into marriage were honestly missing something in their lives that they thought marriage could change - not exacerbate. I still think that way but everyone must learn on their own. And maybe it will work.

I think marriage as a whole is something that's been forced down our throats so much and its significance has definitely been lost on a lot of people over the years. It's not something you have to do, or must do. Marriage is as much a prison as it is liberation. A lot of people don't handle being constrained well.

@$@* is not a fairytale.

044159e6e0b6bbae9a223ead74efee75883a7b7.gif

My knee keeps doing this weird thing, where it feels like its bending the opposite way than its supposed to. It doesn't actually do it, but it feels like it.

If that makes no sense, I apologize.

Originally Posted by Tr1ll

Originally Posted by ROBPZEE612

A random rant

Thats what most women live for. To them, having some dude want to be with them for the rest of their lives = success. Thats why it seems like single celebrity marry the first dude that asks them.
On the slick, doe, they're going to be divorced before 35. Shiiiiii before 30.
Not lying at all. I don't know how many people I've seen come to college, start dating, and 6-8 months later they get married, only to get divorced 1-2 years later. Sounds like a lot
of wasted time and effort to me.

saw this chubby 14-15 year old kid at the gym with his pops today wearing a my little pony shirt.....
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

I'm all for letting people do them but how the hell you gonna let your son walk out the house wearing a my little pony shirt. 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom