the thread about nothing...

I love taking naps in the shower ( got a huge shower) but I feel bad wasting all that water so I don't do it anymore

cord15 wrote:
[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[/font]

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[/font]

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Considering buying Seinfeld collection, how much would that run me?[/font]

they're on sale right now at bestbuy 14.99 a season

Originally Posted by c4

I love taking naps in the shower ( got a huge shower) but I feel bad wasting all that water so I don't do it anymore

indeed, lol wow

Wouldn't you feel weird if you handed your credit card to a cashier and they walked away with it for a few minutes? But that's what waiters/waitresses do.

it's ok white women. you don't have to clutch your purse in fear, constantly look me up and down, and have a distressed look on your face when you are near me.
especially when [color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]you[/color] are the one that decided to sit next to me on the train when there were other available seats.
i don't bite, steal, or kill. k. 
wink.gif

You beat me to making this exact same thread, with Jerry Seinfeld in mind.
laugh.gif

anyways...

I brush my teeth naked.

nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Regis

People who dont follow back...wassup with you?

How you got 565 followers but you only follow 124...AND YOUR PROFILE IS PRIVATE.
This means you had to take the time to "accept" the person following you, but you dont take the time to follow back?
Is your life that interesting that you feel you deserve that many followers but the overwhelming majority of them arent worthy of being followed?

I really like to know the thought process behind this. I understand if youre a celebrity but all you do is have a blog and a NT account.

If I sound angry I just want to state that Ive never had a twitter account.
i only follow people who interact with me.
laugh.gif

but i only have 315 followers and following 284

I hate having to grocery shop for my self. Often times I'll go and buy a bunch of food I can prepare myself throughout the week.. But I always end up eating everything in a 2-3 days instead.

Originally Posted by SnowboardingPanda

I hate having to grocery shop for my self. Often times I'll go and buy a bunch of food I can prepare myself throughout the week.. But I always end up eating everything in a 2-3 days instead.

laugh.gif
dude I do the same thing. I have to stay away from ice cream, cereal and fruit. Its a waist of money bc I'll eat it all in3 days.

I get bored of girls VERY EASILY. lol I don't know why...maybe because I am afraid of commitment.

I need to finish my essay....I guess I will just pull an all nighter 
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by SnowboardingPanda

bruh this is the whole reason i hate buyin groceries...unless im usin sumbody EBT card

I think Halo is a pretty cool guy. Eh kills aleins and doesnt afraid of anything.

I hate liking girls. Its puts me in a vulnerable position. I need to be in control of my emotions at all times.
Ive only liked 5 girls in my 24 years.

I brought up my Subway sandwich for lunch yesterday last night. I won't be going back there for a while. Haven't felt that sick since the last time I got food poisoning.

I don't want ignorant people as friends. I didn't care as much in the past, I just went about my business....but reading all the info that's been posted up on here in the past and the fact you got people that blatantly ignore things like that because "it's not that serious" or "it happened a long time ago" gets me tight.

Originally Posted by Hizzle

Wouldn't you feel weird if you handed your credit card to a cashier and they walked away with it for a few minutes? But that's what waiters/waitresses do.
i havent paid with a cc (at a restaurant in a long while) for this very reason.

Originally Posted by whyhellothere

it's ok white women. you don't have to clutch your purse in fear, constantly look me up and down, and have a distressed look on your face when you are near me.
especially when [color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]you[/color] are the one that decided to sit next to me on the train when there were other available seats.
i don't bite, steal, or kill. k. 
wink.gif

Be careful what you wish for.

The white women treat me like I'm a carpet. I wish they were afraid of me.

Originally Posted by Af1 Jordan collecterz

Anybody drive an Automatic with both feet?

LMFAO not since i was 12 and drinving for the first time, when my dad told me it would tear up my brakes. (you can be slightly braking while driving, which wears them out)

Dont you hate when you go to take a dump.. and its wayyy more than you expected. always happens right before im about to go somewhere, takes and extra 30 mins to leave and im usually already cutn it close. or when im at someone elses house, and i know they be like i "this n!gg@ come over and blow up MY bathroom, when he just left HIS own house"

Back
Top Bottom