the thread about nothing...

^^ Yup its does.
I hate when you do machines and the number is so high and then when you try free weights its so low.

Philadelphia cream cheese flavor chocolate is amazing.

the oddest thing, right when i get to work, the first thing i do is poop. i have no idea why, buts its like clockwork

also, i had a double shot of espresso today, and that ##%+!* me up. i was not expecting that

Originally Posted by MJair

I pee in the shower... away from the drain. As the streams of urine roll back towards me I C-Walk to avoid em.

roll.gif

Occasionally I see how high I can shoot it, I'm going to break a world record soon.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by RaWeX05

I have a morning ritual that I need to share. I call it "the terminator". First I crouch down in the shower in the classic "naked terminator traveling through time" pose. With my eyes closed I crouch there for a minute, visualizing either Arnold or the guy from the second movie (not the chick in the third one because that one sucked) and I start to hum the terminator theme. Then I slowly rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me to proceed through my day as an emotionless, cyborg badass. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It ruins the fantasy.

This sounds awsome
laugh.gif

- This lady who lives next door to me looks like Randy Jackson.

- Yesterday, on my way to school, I started to play David Bowie's album, Lodger, one of the albums I had to replace once I got a new iPod. The first track finished, and the second track started, but in the first few seconds, I recognized something was wrong with what I was hearing. A few seconds later I realize it was the Backstreet Boys' Tell Me Why playing. I normally get really upset when I download an album, and there's a corrupted or incorrect song, but I just laughed and listened to the rest of the song.
- For whatever reason, I've been thinking about this girl who liked me back in middle school all week. When I first found out from someone, I was a bit shocked, because of how good she looked. I didn't like really like her at first, though. I started to like her a bit, but later transferred to a different school. Girls throughout the day are even starting to look like her to me, due to how much I've been thinking about her. People used to say she looked like the light-skinned version of Ashanti back in school. FML. I wonder how she looks now. 
frown.gif

- I always envision myself having a daughter, and think about what I'm going to name her.

- I got a ride from this white chick in one of my classes, and while we were in her car, she asked me, "Do you like Nicki Minaj?" I chuckled and responded, "No, I hate her, actually."She said, "What?! I love her. Look I bought her album earlier today," and pointed to the dashboard. My heart dropped. This was the day following the Grammy's, so I assumed she was going to start talking about what happened the previous night. I told her I'm more of a fan of artists like Adele. Her response? "Who?"I wanted to open the door and fall out the car while it was in motion.

Originally Posted by GrimlocK

laugh.gif
 I remember years ago I took this girl on a date to some medium fancy italian joint in queens and the waiter asks if I wanted a bottle of pellegrino and my girl at the time said yea...and in my head I thought it was like a bottle of wine...and I was like "hold up, how much is that?" and he was like "$8" I was like "oh"...

girl had the illest stank face...but I have no shame anyways.
roll.gif

My teeth are great but they are not perfect. I am seriously considering getting braces this year. 25 years old
laugh.gif
. I know that it is just all in my head tho. Oh well, if it makes me feel better *shrugs*

Getting a lil older is wild man. I used to always think people in the public bathrooms were crazy for dropping a deuce in there. I used to hold it all day
laugh.gif
. Now it is like, if I gotta go I gotta go. Just don't have the mental capacity to be petty like that anymore. At first it use to be uncomfy because of all the farts and the noises of the dookie hitting the water. But I got over that quick. Now, I just let it all go. And walk out like "hey whats up" (to the guy at the sink) like everythng coo

It is actually a relief to be able to take one publicly now. I can basically lay one down at anytime

-i like driving for as long as i think i can go when my low gas light comes up then fill it up when i feel like its about to die on me
-i've had this sn since i was in middle school and i'm in college now..its been 7 years. i wish i could change it and not just have to go through the process of making a new account.

Originally Posted by ILL LEGAL OPERATION

jerry_seinfeld.jpg

And what's the deal with Haitian voodoo?

With all the hard times over there - why don't they voodoo 'em up some food?

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

What is it that Eddie Griffin (Stand up) says about white comedy, and then he does a Seinfeld joke? Something like,

*Seinfeld voice*  "You ever notice?...........You ever notice?....You ever notice when someone says 'pull up a chair'..................................they never pull the chhhhaaaaiiirrrrr"

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Had me

not the usual *%@! tlkn just lots of poop talk on this thread.. i love though!!!

I hate when im with people and i have to dump, makes me feel like im on a time limit! because you just know they like what is this dude doin?!

^^^Or when you leave class, try to be quick, and then return 15 mins later to the front row and sit by that girl you been trying to holla at
laugh.gif
. Everyone knows that you just dropped one. And some classes are stadium seating so if you are close to the middle of the row you gotta shimmy past everyone with that fear that you have a trail of stank on ya.

You know how when someone walks by while you are sitting down and a couple of seconds later you get that rush of air (wind). And you can smell their fragrance etc? What if the doo doo still lingers. Can they smell that? I dunno, I always think about it

lol im glad i go to a broke tech school, small classes!

and i dont believe so, i have a strong nose and iv never smelt it. i wipe my %+! off after, wait that doesnt sound like what i want it to... I wipe like i have ocd, until the paper comes back clean! i have always feared that smell trail!

also, when i pee, i flush in the middle and try to beat the toilet. i often lose haha

which by the way is annoying, cuz then i have to wait till the next cycle to flush again. its risky bros 
laugh.gif

Also, in reference to my last post about the girl I can't get off my mind, you know when you think about someone, particularly someone you haven't seen for an extended period of time, and you happen to see that person not long afterwards? For me, I never see someone I actually want to see.
laugh.gif

That led me to remembering this thread Haze made awhile ago:

http://niketalk.com/topic/261060#.Tz38iXJWqEY

I have Itunes cover art OCD.
embarassed.gif

everything has to be perfect or I will avoid listening to that album or song.

I haven't realized until just now that its my dad's birthday today, (2/16) I got it confused with Michael Jordan's (2/17)

my boss is single handedly ruining my social life, she keeps scheduling me for 3 to 11 PM shifts.
mad.gif

GOOD BURGER IS ON!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by OneManDeep

and i dont believe so, i have a strong nose and iv never smelt it. i wipe my %+! off after, wait that doesnt sound like what i want it to... I wipe like i have ocd, until the paper comes back clean! i have always feared that smell trail!
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Spoiler [+]
me too

its looking like im going to have to start a @$*@ talking thread!

I hate when i take a huge one, and it takes everything i ate out of me. Then im hungry all over again

Originally Posted by rayray3thousand

Originally Posted by megatron

indifferent.gif

you ever notice megatron must either be...
a) unemployed
b) a loser
or
c) a virgin

since he replies first to every post?

indifferent.gif
to you sir...
as it turns out....and to my own dismay
megatron is smashing, is employed, is not a loser and is in the market for an m3. 

he even tutors DCAllAmerican on the weekends (they go to the same school).

jakes on us bruh. jakes on us.

Originally Posted by SneakerHeathen

Originally Posted by rayray3thousand

Originally Posted by megatron

indifferent.gif

you ever notice megatron must either be...
a) unemployed
b) a loser
or
c) a virgin

since he replies first to every post?

indifferent.gif
to you sir...
as it turns out....and to my own dismay
megatron is smashing, is employed, is not a loser and is in the market for an m3. 

he even tutors DCAllAmerican on the weekends (they go to the same school).

jakes on us bruh. jakes on us.
whos jake and why is he on you?

Originally Posted by Stay Lurkin

^^^Or when you leave class, try to be quick, and then return 15 mins later to the front row and sit by that girl you been trying to holla at
laugh.gif
. Everyone knows that you just dropped one. And some classes are stadium seating so if you are close to the middle of the row you gotta shimmy past everyone with that fear that you have a trail of stank on ya.

You know how when someone walks by while you are sitting down and a couple of seconds later you get that rush of air (wind). And you can smell their fragrance etc? What if the doo doo still lingers. Can they smell that? I dunno, I always think about it
I remember in middle school after I dropped one I used to hit wind sprints in the hall before I'd go back in class.
roll.gif

I'm still hella paranoid about leaving a trail.
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by bhergh

andi dont believe so, i have a strong nose and iv never smelt it. i wipemy %+! off after, wait that doesnt sound like what i want it to... I wipe like i have ocd, until the paper comes back clean! i have always feared that smell trail!
This is me!!!!

Originally Posted by bhergh

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Spoiler [+]
me too

Yo word up I almost got fired over this.

The toilet paper at my job is soft like kleenex so it rub off onto your skin and causes mad irritation after 30 mins so I dont wipe as hard as you should. Welp. Last week I had the boo boo smell. I was able to find some newpaper for my car seat and without saying anything to anyone I went home. Took a shower and changed drawers and went back. They were pissed.

Back
Top Bottom