the thread about nothing...

:wow: :wow: :wow:

[h2]Kanye's anti-consumerist contradictions went down easier before he started to ball so hard[/h2]

Last edited:
I guess it's my fault for holding on to the past thinking that good memories will keep me close to my friends. I need to understand that people change and I need to learn how to accept that.

Just thought of some old friends and tried to catch up. After several attempts and hearing different excuses, I think it's best to just cut them off. I mean, is the P that good for you to forget about your friends? Not to mention that it was I who introduced them to eachother.

Sister works at an Italian restaurant and I'm in need of just a short, part-time job for the summer... she said she could get me a job there.

She talked to the manager, manager said "Well, we're sort of full but I remember he applied last year" Then my sister said she sounded like there was a door open for a job AND that she and a couple others were going down to 1 day a week working there.

Walked in there a few moments ago and before I could even get off a word I got shut down. :lol: "Hey! I told your sister we pretty much have no spots available. But your first on our list" :lol:

You talking bout your member? Don't let that post about that guys argument with his gf get to you man. What he did was dumb. You're better than that. You two will get through this. No need to cut him off.
Huh?
laugh.gif
 Nah it's not about that. Dude just keep beating around the bush. We were close but ever since the relationship, dude disappeared. I've always wanted to catch up for old time sake but I'm starting to feel different about it. I also think that maybe it's becasue his gf is close to my ex.

Back
Top Bottom