roll.gif

30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
those punks deserve a beat down. a real @+%+%%! good beat down
watch the school give them some bs slap on the wrist tho
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by iYen

On another note:
If I'm ever old enough that I have to be put into an old people home, then I'm going to make sure that I go to this one.
jbuaw08a4YWEUJ.jpg
I can't even front, and call me crazy, but this picture is deep.

Originally Posted by solarius49

Originally Posted by eiddyfouw

Originally Posted by DaBottom305

That was trash but he did say he needed to keep it dumb so he could keep his fanbase.Soulja Boy x 50 Cent - Mean Mug >>>
I don't think I've ever heard Soulja try anything besides keepin it dumb...I don't think he has the ability to rap any better..
If Riff Raff and Chief Keef has a lane, then Soulja Boy will be just fine, especially considering he has a huge hit under his belt already
but riff raff done shot dice with larry bird in barcelona

My roomie just tried to seriously tell us that the words "bear and pear" are pronounced the same as "beer and pier"....had to hit him with the
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
face then
roll.gif
is this a maryland thing? I've never heard that in my life smh

Has anyone worked for Six Flags before? What do you dislike/like about the job?
I have an interview coming up next week and how was the interview process?
Any advice?
Thanks in advance!

@ iYen- I worked at Six Flags Over Ga back in high school. I worked in rides. Job was pretty fun and it was easy to move up. Made a nice amount for a teen in high school. Six Flags employers came to my high school and hired like 50 people on the spot. The best thing about that is I had connects all around the park. Free food whenever I wanted, jumping the rides line, and two chicks that worked in games stealing money. The best thing wax section parties. After the park closed certain sections would have parties for employees only, unlimited rides and free food. White Waters section parties were the best.

Originally Posted by ROBPZEE612
These songs are
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by blacklion23

@ iYen- I worked at Six Flags Over Ga back in high school. I worked in rides. Job was pretty fun and it was easy to move up. Made a nice amount for a teen in high school. Six Flags employers came to my high school and hired like 50 people on the spot. The best thing about that is I had connects all around the park. Free food whenever I wanted, jumping the rides line, and two chicks that worked in games stealing money. The best thing wax section parties. After the park closed certain sections would have parties for employees only, unlimited rides and free food. White Waters section parties were the best.
Thanks for the info.

bella reese is too pretty to be doing what she does
thursdays
pimp.gif

what ever happened to that dude's depressed cousin
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Peep Game

Originally Posted by ErickM713

I'm not an A$AP fan but this dude just seems real hurt�
laugh.gif
Can't front, this song actually sounds good
laugh.gif