the thread about nothing...

The Dark Knight Rises HBO right now. :smokin

For everyone going out tonight take a shot for me cuz I gotta work at 5am tomorrow :smh: :x :smh:

So I was gonna try to pull of this threesome this weekend, but noooooo. My girl moms wanna stay in town for another week when my girl best friend in town. Now mind you my girl already said a threesome was possible with her and her friend *** is soooo fat. God whyyyy?

So I was gonna try to pull of this threesome this weekend, but noooooo. My girl moms wanna stay in town for another week when my girl best friend in town. Now mind you my girl already said a threesome was possible with her and her friend *** is soooo fat. God whyyyy?

go to the hotel.

srs.

pics too.

Ex NAVY seal turned conflicted soul...

Now I wanna be a women all of a sudden...because there's no way you made it as a NAVY seal displaying any type of female tendencies.

Colonel Gathers ?

What up TAN. Do yuoi guys watch Big Brother?

I was asked to work overnight because they needed someone to moderate the chat room. These people really paid money to watch people live in a house.

I was asked to work overnight because they needed someone to moderate the chat room. These people really paid money to watch people live in a house.

hows ur nursing program? done yet?

welcome back, lol... I'm almost done. I'm halfway through the current term. I'm actually studying for the endocrine section right now. December can't get here fast enough. First thing I'm probably doing when I finish is book a flight to visit my homeboy in Abu Dhabi.

hows ur nursing program? done yet?

welcome back, lol... I'm almost done. I'm halfway through the current term. I'm actually studying for the endocrine section right now. December can't get here fast enough. First thing I'm probably doing when I finish is book a flight to visit my homeboy in Abu Dhabi.

dang goodluck

Maaaaynee... Sleazy been one of my favotire NTers but he just locked in the #1 spot with the woodbury :rofl:

I gotta go... Im an hour late and have at least an hour on the road :x :x

Stay safe :nthat:

That sneakerheads thread reminds me of how the us navy has announced that they will stop using all caps bcuz it seems like they r yelling...

Back
Top Bottom