the thread about nothing...

I love falling back after expressing interest in a chick. It's funny as hell. I'll initiate it but nah i'm not sweating you.

you stay playin, little do you know you're bout to get wifed up!
oh...

Why do u want alcohol? It won't solve problems
I know :lol: not to get wasted, but to experiment mixing drinks and stuff. using alcohol as a coping mechanism was a dumb move on my end. :smh:

Do you ever have times when you smell someone's perfume from out of nowhere? :frown: it makes me miss someone.

Last edited:
speaking of liq. Jose is so foul. Just took a shot because someone left it here. They can have it back. Back to my red dog :lol:

Last edited:
Do you ever have times when you smell someone's perfume from out of nowhere?
frown.gif
it makes me miss someone.
last week or so i was walking home from skating and i walked by some house with **** ton of flowers and it smelled like my ex 
tired.gif
 weird part was that i was listening to an oldies song on my ipod that we would send each other 
frown.gif
 since then i have been thinking about her everyday after doing so good trying to forget about her 
ohwell.gif

Drunk af. Accidentally smacked a girl thinking its one if my boys
see you monday after court bruh 
laugh.gif
 jk 

Last edited:

I think they didn't like dude but someone 'claimed' they heard him making moaning type noises in the restroom during one of his overnight shifts. I doubt there was any proof but who knows. Since we were temps they didnt need a reason.

Back
Top Bottom