the thread about nothing...

Cause hes the best new school guy out? I saw one video of him in concert on Youtube and I agree it looked awkward, but that was a year and a half ago, I hope hes improved since then.

I can't.........

"Explain to me how he could kill 2Pac and Biggie? He was 6 or 7 the time 2Pac died. You're saying a kid flew to Las Vegas and killed 2Pac? Then a year later he flew to LA and killed Biggie? It's impossible bro but believe what you wanna believe."

Cause hes the best new school guy out? I saw one video of him in concert on Youtube and I agree it looked awkward, but that was a year and a half ago, I hope hes improved since then.

:smh:. Without going into anything that violates TAN rules...just wow :lol:

I can't.........

"Explain to me how he could kill 2Pac and Biggie? He was 6 or 7 the time 2Pac died. You're saying a kid flew to Las Vegas and killed 2Pac? Then a year later he flew to LA and killed Biggie? It's impossible bro but believe what you wanna believe."
From S&T right?

laugh.gif

Im taking a nap when i get off work. 4.5 hours of drunken sleep ftl

Go poop and take a nap on the toilet.

And go to lunch and take a nap.

Your welcome.

already did the first one 3 times already today
can't nap wired on coffee in an attempt to get work done
prob gonna leave work after lunch and just call it a day and nap. Normally toilet naps are my go-to though :pimp:

Does anyone else have this problem? When i go to click on a spoiler it just redirects me to the top of the page. Its been happening for about a week now

So apparently I was lied to about everyone in Europe speaking English :lol:

Does anyone else have this problem? When i go to click on a spoiler it just redirects me to the top of the page. Its been happening for about a week now
Your page is still loading when you attempt to click the spoiler.

Just quote the post and then you'll be able to see what's in the spoiler.

Appreciate it beh235.

But I dont think its that. Like Ive said its been happening for about a week. My page is fully loaded but it just keeps happening.

My coworker brought her 3 year old grandson into work today. He gave me a dollar that someone else gave him. I gave it back to him. Then he found some scissors and started cutting his shirt. His grandma yelled at him for that and he's balling his eyes out now
laugh.gif

Edit: The crying is getting annoying now
indifferent.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom