the thread about nothing...

I don't know what race she is so ill post it here 
grin.gif
name?
Dubraska Doglia

found it on google images 
ijFikbzmbkQIQ.gif

Ya'll don't feel when someone is approaching at work?

I always know when somebody is trying to creep up on me.

I know when ya schemin, I feel when ya plottin, I got mental vision, intuition, I know where you're going I read your mind's navigational system, everybody whisperin...

Last edited:
I have mentally checked out of work. My mind is already focused on my time off starting Thursday. Did work for the day, nothing really do to. Right now I'm chillin trying to decide if I should by something for dinner or cook. Idk, I have some housework to do not sure if I want to cook later.

Im right there with ya Beh. Im unofficially clocked out at work again

Kick back Fridays 8)

Word. That's what I'm on right now. Brb gonna get lunch.

[–]BadAdvice101 1135 points 17 hours ago*x3

Her name was Sarah. I have loved her for as long as I can remember. She was the type of woman that you could take for granted. She'd make your dinner or clean up after you, but you would ignore her. This was me.

She's been dead for twenty years. Twenty years. Sometimes I wake up and I can't remember what she looks like. Sometimes I won't move or get up until I can remember, and once I stayed in bed for six hours before I was able to see her face again. I'm getting old, and the older I get the harder it is to remember her.

Sarah was the type of woman you just can't replace. It was only when she died that I realized all the things she had done for me. The long nights when she sat in the living room, watching television until I came home after a long night of drinking and then making sure I was clean and ready for bed. But no matter how late it was, she would always be up in the morning with a smile and the smell of breakfast rising behind her. How often that she would sacrifice her own time to make me happy. She was the one that taught me unrequited love, the kind of love that only one woman can give you in your lifetime.

To this day the only thing that I can remember are the times I yelled at her, ignored her, or left for days without contacting her. Those days turned into weeks, and then months, and then years. She would call occasionally but I just didn't have the time, and now I regret it with every bone in my body.

Her name was Sarah, but to me she will always be mom.
frown.gif
Gonna hug my mom later

Ya'll don't feel when someone is approaching at work?

I always know when somebody is trying to creep up on me.

I know when ya schemin, I feel when ya plottin, I got mental vision, intuition, I know where you're going I read your mind's navigational system, everybody whisperin...

Do you get that hum/buzz/weird frequency change too? I can literally feel/sense people coming from about 20 feet away.

That moment when you go over a hill in a car and your meat experiences weightlessness for about 2 seconds.

feelsgoodman.mp4

It would be extremely painful
Yes Pain and Gain.
If you're gonna Pain and Gain your way into Bane, then the first 2 weeks or so, your fresh jab sites are be EXTREMELY painful.

Especially if you go with a short ester rather than a long one (which I would recommend)
@Water: here's a tip man, quit runnin so damn much. Between your build, age, and cardio schedule- its gonna be impossible for you to gain weight- that gorilla munch aint helping
laugh.gif
I have only ran twice since school ended. 
laugh.gif
 Coach told me to take a one month break and relax then start up again for fall. I've been trying to beef up some, but not too much. I don't want to get slower because I've put on too much muscle. I just don't know. I guess I'll try and get a little bit bigger than being cut if that makes sense. But after watching TDKR last night, I want to be Bane.  
laugh.gif

Last edited:
In Amsterdam and Edingbugh, it was pretty cool. Brussels was aight too.

I'm in Dusseldorf right now, it's nice and clean, so that's a plus I guess :lol:

Tonight I'm just chilling... Trying to recover from Amsterdam :lol:

Back
Top Bottom