the thread about nothing...

my dad needs to get his drunk #+@ to bed... he's been watching Japanese pop music videos for two hours. 
30t6p3b.gif

Things really do happen for a reason if you can learn from it.

Everything should be an experience.

Originally Posted by laker4lifeman

Originally Posted by natrix916

Could someone link me to bestbuys game trade in value link for games? I got a bunch of 360 games I wana get rid of n try to put towards a ps3 console. Would it be best to go thru bestbuy or GameStop? I don't care of I get lowballed, just want a refurb or preowned ps3
http://www.bestbuy.com/si...=pcat17093&type=page

I would use Amazon instead.

Thanks man.Ive never done a trade in on amazon before, u mind explaining how it works? (mail it to them as opposed to goin in store like bb and gs?)

Could someone link me to bestbuys game trade in value link for games? I got a bunch of 360 games I wana get rid of n try to put towards a ps3 console. Would it be best to go thru bestbuy or GameStop? I don't care of I get lowballed, just want a refurb or preowned ps3

Do it through Amazon, you'll get more trade in credit.
http://www.amazon.com/Tra...UTF8&node=2242532011

Originally Posted by laker4lifeman

http://www.bestbuy.com/si...=pcat17093&type=page

I would use Amazon instead.

Thanks man.Ive never done a trade in on amazon before, u mind explaining how it works? (mail it to them as opposed to goin in store like bb and gs?)
You make an amazon account if you don't already have one.
Select the items that you want to trade in.
Print out a prepaid shipping address.
Put them in your shipping box with an invoice that Amazon provides you.
Drop it off at UPS.
Wait 3-9 days(depending on how many items you sent)
Get trade in credit.

On another note:
devil.gif
...9?
Spoiler [+]
samwell%255B1%255D.gif

Originally Posted by Nowitzness41

Originally Posted by jbpkickz

dont u hate when u gotta go to sleep but you got the sharpest boner smh story of my life

i usually wake up with one, but not go to sleep
ohwell.gif
me too bro me too,my bodys tryna set me up

CIFbHo.png

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Who has the screenshot from some site where there's a ninjahood but what he types is articulate?

I just typed in "ninjahood history" and I found what I was talking about.

But I saw something else...

Bonus screenshot that's unrelated.

do you ever feel like Google is psychic???

I can't explain it but it happened to me quite a few times. would think of something random like "length of blue whale" i'd type in the first letter and and BOOM...Google will suggest "LENGTH OF BLUE WHALE" as the first choice. Weird...it just happened a few minutes ago...I was thinking of making some shrimp ceviche from scratch, I typed in "S" and the first choice was "SHRIMP ^$& CEVICHE"
eek.gif

Back
Top Bottom