pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Man thats my childhood bruh... Always reminds me to appreciate Michael

my favorite scene from the movie
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by ErickM713

Saw this on Reddit 
laugh.gif

I didn't know The Rock lifted at the same gym as I did, as it was in Central Virginia and was unaware he owned property there. When I saw what was a Rock look-alike, my natural "confused face" propelled my eyebrows into different directions: one up, one down. We made eye contact when this happened. I later found out that it was actually The Rock, and I had unwittingly given him the People's Eyebrow.
[font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif]
You essentially challenged a silverback gorilla in it's natural habitat and got away with it.
[/font]

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by jbpkickz

eek.gif
I ain't know weave was this much dawg, Thas like 3 or 4pairs of shoes on your head

Hell that chris rock movie said that chicks were paying thousands for hair

Why are college kids so phony? I know it's nice to be generous and courteous and all that blah blah, but some of these folks dawn that "I'm so excited about this!" "This is so great!" "You're my best friend!" attitude so extremely that it's sickening. It's masking a lot of their demons and it's almost impossible to get anything pure out of them.

My father is currently in the hospital (should be home early this week), and there is another man in the same room the next bed over. That man had a visitor earlier today, his son.

As the two conversed, my mother and I got the vibe that the son was not there for a genuine visit, but instead a manipulative one. He started off by saying how he cleaned his house for him, and that no other family member would. He said he had a surprise coming to visit him; turns out it was the family lawyer. Basically, to keep this short, the son came to make sure his father didn't allow the rest of the family to sign off on any papers, and for him not to sign anything either because the rest of the family would try and screw him. He kept drilling into his fathers head that the lawyer/"dear friend" came to visit and how nice it was of him to come on a Sunday, not from the office..
eyes.gif
. When I say drilling it in his head, he even had him "repeat after me"-type talk.

It was painfully clear why the son was really there, sad stuff, his dad is in a hospital bed and he's trying to ensure he gets his money when the time comes.

Originally Posted by macbk

My father is currently in the hospital (should be home early this week), and there is another man in the same room the next bed over. That man had a visitor earlier today, his son.

As the two conversed, my mother and I got the vibe that the son was not there for a genuine visit, but instead a manipulative one. He started off by saying how he cleaned his house for him, and that no other family member would. He said he had a surprise coming to visit him; turns out it was the family lawyer. Basically, to keep this short, the son came to make sure his father didn't allow the rest of the family to sign off on any papers, and for him not to sign anything either because the rest of the family would try and screw him. He kept drilling into his fathers head that the lawyer/"dear friend" came to visit and how nice it was of him to come on a Sunday, not from the office..
eyes.gif
. When I say drilling it in his head, he even had him "repeat after me"-type talk.

It was painfully clear why the son was really there, sad stuff, his dad is in a hospital bed and he's trying to ensure he gets his money when the time comes.
tired.gif

such is life

Originally Posted by Ballahb

Originally Posted by whyhellothere

tumblr_m32gu6GDMI1qglczko1_500.jpg

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
frown.gif
where can i get this? will pay $80+ for a cake, very very srs
nerd.gif

http://www.recipegirl.com...cipe-girl-cookbook-deal/
you sir, are a wonderful human being and i hope that you and your family get everything you guys desire in life.
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

gotta get someone to bake this now
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by macbk

eyes.gif

30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
vile piece of $%$!.

So my sister left a new 16gb 3gs with me to unlock it, that same weekend I paid her light bill because she couldn't afford it.
She still owes me the money and I KNOW she got the money on Wednesday but she's dodging me so I decided to keep the phone for myself.

The problem is that it's LOCKED, and when I try to restore it I have to restore it with the latest firmware, etc.

Is there a new unlock out there yet? I downloaded an earlier firmware and it didn't let me restore with it, it only gave me an error

Originally Posted by solarius49

Originally Posted by Young Handsome

has anyone been to the club by themselves??? I not the club type person, but im tryin to bag some biddies...
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
I do it all the time, and its def much easier to leave with something.  When you go in a group, then theres more pressure to match up all your homies with a shorty and her friends. Where you from?
Man I don't think I'd know how to act if I went to the club by myself. Usually I only go for somebody's bday where a section gets rented out. I may try that just to see what's up/
roll.gif
@ the ninjahood screencap

eek.gif
pimp.gif
eek.gif
 @ that M&M cake whyhellothere posted. I could use one of those right now and would just say screw my workout for later.

Haven't read XXL in years, and have never heard of Respect Magazine, but both recent issues have really good articles on Juicy J, Slaughterhouse, Ab Soul, and IR pron.

Cool day yesterday turn into crazy
went shopping
out to eat
hit the cigar shop up
made a extra 1k

crazy
come home and my bro in law has a tank with a alligator in it
was bored so lite some fireworks (12 shot arial)
next thing I know my neighbors are lighting a good 20mins worth of fireworks
night ends with cops harassing up while sipping and smoking cigars on the porch.

went out last night with my sister, her boyfriend and few friends
pimp.gif

i proceded to drink 3/4 of a barcardi gold bottle alone.....straight up
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

towards the end of the night im talking to a female at the lounge we were at, i proceed to give her my number..... in my druken state.....i type the wrong number in..... my sister being the G she is comes up to the girl

Sister: "hey excuse me, this is my bro, lemme make sure he gave you the right number
happy.gif
hes a little drunk"

Girl: "oh
laugh.gif
ok"

Sister : proceeds to type in the right number

Me :
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

love my sister man
pimp.gif

So how does the rest of NT search for posts that quoted you?

I used to type my username into 'search forum' and it would show posts that quoted me and I could respond or whatever. But lately it has stopped updating with new posts that quoted me, it doesnt go past a certain day.

Is there any other way to do this?

Back
Top Bottom