the thread about nothing...

Who xbox gamertag is VIVE DUI REX??
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by wisache15

Will persistence pay off even if I'm not getting the vibe I hope for?
Or should I take the L and keep it moving?
Don't force any relationships around you man no matter who it is. Best advice I've received this year.

Originally Posted by CJ863

Originally Posted by wisache15

Will persistence pay off even if I'm not getting the vibe I hope for?
Or should I take the L and keep it moving?
Don't force any relationships around you man no matter who it is. Best advice I've received this year.

Makes a lot sense. Thank you fam

Just called and left a voicemail to each of my homeboys from either HS or college to see how things are going and not one time a person picked up.
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

I'm so bored man. I'm about to go crazy. Shortie wants me to come up to her job and see her, but that's a 20 minute drive and it's 100° outside. About to order some food or something.

Originally Posted by 651akathePaul

Just called and left a voicemail to each of my homeboys from either HS or college to see how things are going and not one time a person picked up.
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Caller ID is not your friend lol j/k.Not sure who Kate Upton is but I bought the mag for that cover. Laid off mags cuz i was buying out of habit and not getting around to reading em.I think it might rain on the 4th. It's been raining off and on all week.Decisions, decisions. Something GREAT needs to happen, now!

Originally Posted by kickstart

Originally Posted by 651akathePaul

laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Caller ID is not your friend lol j/k.Not sure who Kate Upton is but I bought the mag for that cover. Laid off mags cuz i was buying out of habit and not getting around to reading em.I think it might rain on the 4th. It's been raining off and on all week.Decisions, decisions. Something GREAT needs to happen, now!

It's true though. I've done the same when they've called.
laugh.gif
But still...It's like damn...Out 6 or 7 dudes,  not a single one. Most of them married and/or have kids now so I guarantee they hit me up when they're free from their spouse. The way it goes now, I guess.

I see a lot of cute girls driving VW Jettas. Like whenever I see a Jetta Mk5, 75% of the time an attractive girl is driving it, and typically the white color.

Originally Posted by scshift

I see a lot of cute girls driving VW Jettas. Like whenever I see a Jetta Mk5, 75% of the time an attractive girl is driving it, and typically the white color.
trruuu.
last week almost hit a car staring at some mass 
laugh.gif

Watched Limitless last night... I feel like this is a very realistic possibility in the future
nerd.gif

I draw blanks when trying to explain to the older (white) women at my job about the waves in my hair

It's funny how fascinated they are
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by odog24

Originally Posted by scshift

trruuu.
last week almost hit a car staring at some mass 
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
I held up traffic for a few seconds cause I was mesmerized by some cute chick driving a black Subaru WRX... insta-marry
embarassed.gif

Originally Posted by jbpkickz

embarassed.gif
embarassed.gif
embarassed.gif
embarassed.gif
 idk wats better , the face , the breasts,or the mass
blac-chyna-driving-e1301967653927.jpg

I wonder if she can squirt water out of her cheek piercing holes
laugh.gif
dat mass she got is appreciated but she looks like a doofus.

Originally Posted by Nowitzness41

Anybody watching this USA track? Sonya Richards Ross is fine! got that mass!!!!
Fixed
laugh.gif
She's a lot more slim than she was before, but even though she was never big, I think the extra weight she had affected her awhile back, cause

she had badly been getting smoked before this year
laugh.gif

Bout to go on a date with this broad I been trying to pipe since I was 17.....

Asked her if she wanted to drink she replied with " Yes
wink.gif
"

NT FAM....It's going DOWN tonight I'm bout to rufie this scrag!
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

868863_o.gif

Originally Posted by BishopStrongBow

Bout to go on a date with this broad I been trying to pipe since I was 17.....

Asked her if she wanted to drink she replied with " Yes
wink.gif
"

NT FAM....It's going DOWN tonight I'm bout to rufie this scrag!
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

868863_o.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Tell us how it goes

I'm hunting a pair of ******* i've wanted to see since the 6th grade.

2yn19at.gif
4lt2sn.jpg

39-2pac.gif

Back
Top Bottom