the thread about nothing...

Fall tho. In particular October, the best damn month out of the year.
smokin.gif

There just a certain vibe in the air on cool October nights.

This!

I had a dream last night that there was an R-rated Scooby Doo movie out. It consisted of puppets to :lol:
Somehow ,at the end of the dream, I ended up being outside watching two dogs chase each other.

DS=/= BNIB(Brand New in Box). A shoe can be DS forever, provided that they've never been worn, a shoe can only be BNIB for like a month IMO
Yeah DS means dead stock means they are no longer available in stores. I guess I meant to say BNIB. Which they still are after 20 years.

morning tan

first of the month...crazy busy at work

havent' tanned for like 2 full days.... feels batman

trying to get in contact with this girl is tough...i don't have facebook....if i did i would just message her say whats up.....got me plotting like im in middle school. I know she takes classes at my gym on saturday morning at 10 am...must be there around that time....if not must find another way

is it creepy to ask her friend for her number?

morning tan

first of the month...crazy busy at work

havent' tanned for like 2 full days.... feels batman

trying to get in contact with this girl is tough...i don't have facebook....if i did i would just message her say whats up.....got me plotting like im in middle school. I know she takes classes at my gym on saturday morning at 10 am...must be there around that time....if not must find another way

is it creepy to ask her friend for her number?

It's KINDA creepy...but it's 2013...so not really.

Im gonna try to just get it from her saturday but if i don't see her.....i will have no real way of getting in contact with her.

The only social networks i have is twitter and instagram. The night after we hung out at the bar for the first time she immediately added me on instagram...she doesn't have twitter i don't think.

Back
Top Bottom