the thread about nothing...

Seems like a lot of dudes on NT are frustrated with life or something. 

It seeps through in the posts. 

No need to be so angry. 

Last edited:
i hate when i tweet a shop/store and they don reply back.. i mean i don't expect them to tweet back right away, but it's been a few days.. makes me wan't to not even spend my money with them.. am i wrong for feeling this way ? 

That meeting I had earlier this morning got me feeling....

Congrats bro, I'm having opposite luck right now. Its been 3 weeks since I interviewed with no response, I know what that means. To get the no response fade from the company that you work for though... Thats just crazy to me. I'm really bummed out today too and with no cell phone I got no one to really vent to. Been working for a year now and I'm nowhere close to where I thought I would be at this age or at this stage in my career. I'm ashamed of it to, very much so. My entire life is a failure in my book.

Thanks. What do you mean your life is a failure? You're 24 :lol:. We all have expectations and plans but life never goes as we'd like. I hit that button when I was younger and realized it's not about how fast you get to where you want to be. Keep striving to get to where you want to be and push yourself is what's important.

I'll raise you one better...

http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSUqz7JhLweaCEyBvQDkM4aAFBgqoLCKcJK8rp5Yk1Pwo0xqyh4

i hate when i tweet a shop/store and they don reply back.. i mean i don't expect them to tweet back right away, but it's been a few days.. makes me wan't to not even spend my money with them.. am i wrong for feeling this way ? 
You can call the shop too.

Nope. It's being released in August, the second half of August...when nobody cares
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom