the thread about nothing...

My mousepad keeps going all crazy on my laptop 
mad.gif

speaking of which, how do I tell the bride's maid I don't want to be her date to the wedding I'm the best man in :nerd: :nerd: :nerd: :lol: :rofl:

speaking of which, how do I tell the bride's maid I don't want to be her date to the wedding I'm the best man in :nerd: :nerd: :nerd: :lol: :rofl:
well, thanks to you non-respondent *** holes, I had to accept her advance.

Now, I feel the god damn crazy oozing of her awkwardly skinny-fat body.

Thanks alot.

well, thanks to you non-respondent *** holes, I had to accept her advance.

Now, I feel the god damn crazy oozing of her awkwardly skinny-fat body.

Thanks alot.

Sorry you aren't adult enough to make real life decisions instead of asking your Internet friends for advice :D
Apology not accepted bub

because it wasn't even necessary :lol:

*mentally rep's post*

Last edited by a moderator:

How about you tell her just that? Is that so difficult?
A little bit ya. I don't want awkward tension during that weekend.

Plus she's pretty good friends with the bride (obviously), so that'll probably get back to my friend (the groom).

speaking of which, how do I tell the bride's maid I don't want to be her date to the wedding I'm the best man in
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif

Plus she's pretty good friends with the bride (obviously), so that'll probably get back to my friend (the groom).
Why is there so much pressure to be her date? Doesn't have to be, I don't understand this logic

speaking of which, how do I tell the bride's maid I don't want to be her date to the wedding I'm the best man in
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif

Why is there so much pressure to be her date? Doesn't have to be, I don't understand this logic
its because rck falls in love easily! he's afraid that he might fall in love with a skinny fat chick!

Exactly

Stop acting like a selfish little kid. That day is not about you. You go to the church/service, take photo's, and split and do your own thing at the wedding/party.

It's not a real date fool. You ain't payin for dinner or taking her to the movies.

Last edited:
This.

I remember when I was 13-14 I had pressure to be nice during events and make friends.

How old are you again?

Late teens right? Gotta be
nerd.gif
Maaaan, **** all the niceties. I can't fake stuff like that, I'm not built that way. I'm 31 I said it a billion times 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom