the thread about nothing...

Wow he didn't hit on you and throw the yambs at you??

Shocker

Koreans are the new ****.. that interest in da bbc like dey some wild never before seen beast ... and theirs a third sandlot movie...

If I had a hundred billion dollars, I'd have a heart attack before could spend any of it 
laugh.gif
i have a heart attack everytime i find money in my pocket 
roll.gif
Ya tu sabes.

I remember walking home from school and seeing a damp 5 dollar bill next to a dirty puddle, about 1 second

after I see it my brother does, we raced for it and I pushed him out of the way and swiped it. Had me

feeling like the personification of avarice. 

If I had a hundred billion dollars, I'd have a heart attack before could spend any of it 
laugh.gif
roll.gif
Ya tu sabes.

I remember walking home from school and seeing a damp 5 dollar bill next to a dirty puddle, about 1 second

after I see it my brother does, we raced for it and I pushed him out of the way and swiped it. Had me

finding money on the floor is the best feeling ever. i was in safeway one day and saw an 100 dolar bill on the floor and ran to grab it. looked at it and it turned out to be play money
mean.gif

laugh.gif
roll.gif
Ya tu sabes.

finding money on the floor is the best feeling ever. i was in safeway one day and saw an 100 dolar bill on the floor and ran to grab it. looked at it and it turned out to be play money
mean.gif
That s***s not even funny.

Walk in the crib, turn the tv on and see some NTers anime avy on my tv(the one with the chick in a yellow tank top with purple hair slamming a beer down).

Welp, looks it just going to be me, NT, cranberry absolut, Disaronno, cranberry juice, a splash of sprite, and MJ tonight.

laugh.gif
roll.gif
Ya tu sabes.

mean.gif
That s***s not even funny.
mean.gif
damn little lion. what a tease. 
mean.gif
The worst part is that the person left a trail of bills on the floor so i thought i had 400 bucks
laugh.gif
 its funny now but at that time i was heated

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom