the thread about nothing...

About to drop $300 on a vacuum tomorrow...feelsbadman, I miss blowing my money on fun stuff
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by bjamez20

About to drop $300 on a vacuum tomorrow...feelsbadman, I miss blowing my money on fun stuff
laugh.gif

i mean a vacuum could be fun depending on how you use it
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by MMG

Originally Posted by bjamez20

laugh.gif

i mean a vacuum could be fun depending on how you use it
nerd.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Bro it better be a Dyson.  No lie that is a great purchase.  Ive had mine for about 2 years now.....one of the best purchases ever.  

-Got accepted to a college I wanted to go to. Even with missing the gpa requirement by .02
-stop spending money on shoes. I finally realized it was a waste
-I need a vacation
-quit smoking cold turkey and its been 3 weeks. Feels good
-lazy to get in shape. All I do is eat and lay in bed on my free time
-i always feel like I gotta be better than the next person

Went to my first knicks game ever. Sat at the top of the arena. Paid wayy too much for cheap beer and stale nachos, and bought an ugly orange lin SHIRT i will probably regret. I had thE TIME OF MY LIFE!

Got a girl's number off plentyoffish and she added me on facebook (haven't accepted yet) and she aint the best lookin chick out there. Haven't met her in person yet and i dont know what to feel.

Originally Posted by oidreez

Got a girl's number off plentyoffish and she added me on facebook (haven't accepted yet) and she aint the best lookin chick out there. Haven't met her in person yet and i dont know what to feel.
Damn i never understood the point of trying to add someone you don't even know like that...especially off a dating site prior to meeting the person.
My friend made that mistake and she kept posting on everything it wasnt a good look
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by SnowboardingPanda

Originally Posted by zapatohead408

Originally Posted by SnowboardingPanda

I think it's funny that I know exactly who your boy is haha.
name him!!!

Jesus. Me an him go way back haha. I sold him a pair of Jams for $130 once.
eek.gif
laugh.gif
yea man, thats funny man. We might know each other then I work at Finishline with him. He tried to beat me up when I was like 10 and we've been buddies ever since.
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

ive been playing dj hero2 alot lately (great game btw)
diplo is on there along with david guetta deadmau5 and a gang of others

skrillex better be on the next one
pimp.gif

I swear I get a major brain fart at least once a month where I pull up to the pump at the gas station only to have the tank on the other side of the car. *shrugs*
Anyone else?

indifferent.gif
@ firefighters and policemen who steal !*!% from people's homes
indifferent.gif
@ people that are never on time. ever!
"When the chips are down, these civilized people, they'll eat each other."

qft
30t6p3b.gif

new pack of oreos, r.i.p
pimp.gif

new "woman" coming back on NT  movement eh
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by cap1229

Can some kind soul please make a gif of Diplo and the girl clapping at :23. I'm trying to make that my new avy.
smokin.gif
 Soo much ratchetness I love this video.
laugh.gif

its at this point of the video:

image.JPG

nerd.gif
please?

here you go

Originally Posted by cap1229

My good man leothebest!!! Thanks.
pimp.gif
: hat Now i just gotta resize it for avy size and im set.
pimp.gif

haha no prob man... can you tell me how you resize gifs? lmao easy to make hard to resize lmao

i wanna cop this 2001 lexus is300 for around $8000 with about 94k miles. i wanna go like now but the other option is waiting for my hood mechanic to go there with me out to the suburbs like saturday. I dont like waiting for other people

Back
Top Bottom