the thread about nothing...

Originally Posted by oidreez

i wanna cop this 2001 lexus is300 for around $8000 with about 94k miles. i wanna go like now but the other option is waiting for my hood mechanic to go there with me out to the suburbs like saturday. I dont like waiting for other people

If he's competent wait for him.

Dambit....Just got a compliment/slap in the face from a graduate program I applied too...they sent me a letter saying I have excellent credentials but they already at limit for students in the program and i'm being put on the waiting list to get in.....DAMBIT I REALLY WANTED TO GET INTO THIS SCHOOL!

On another note I went to go pick up my nephew from school today and this MILF with an incredible DONK butt was eying me up...problem is that the face is made of butter. And I love a pretty face.

Originally Posted by GrimlocK

Dambit....Just got a compliment/slap in the face from a graduate program I applied too...they sent me a letter saying I have excellent credentials but they already at limit for students in the program and i'm being put on the waiting list to get in.....DAMBIT I REALLY WANTED TO GET INTO THIS SCHOOL!

They didnt deny you, someone may turn down there offer.
happy.gif

Originally Posted by NiceLikeChrist

8144633c044be4079ffd7bd99d366992-603616545.gif

74ded05695222b2a7b27712974e89359-624282725.gif

embarassed.gif
embarassed.gif

Shorty is 17. Is this life?

Would simp. Would do the most unspeakable of things.

Edit: I'm 18 if it matters 
laugh.gif
Good lookin for sure 
pimp.gif

indifferent.gif
why baby girl had to say "you see how that man looked at me like i was crazy"
eyes.gif
  i dont look that old yet, dont remind me 1992 was 19 years ago.

indifferent.gif
@ the corner store for raising the price of a 16oz sprite from $1 to $1.25 & introducing this $!%+%%!@ 12.5 oz bottle.
eyes.gif

nl20xi.jpg

Im so there. My older cousin can always seem to get back stage (she's a smooth Betty) but she'll wanna go to the Saturday show and not the kid cudi and diplo /major lazer show on Sunday.

*calls up the extra troops*

Philly here I come.
pimp.gif

If you go drop the browns of at the bowl, putting a couple of pieces of tp on your landing zone with prevent water from splashing up.

Originally Posted by FuzzyRobot

Is a 2nd hand refurbished xbox 360 slim 250gb, for $150 a good deal?
Yes. Where is this happening? If it starts to give you issues you can just purchase MS support for $99 and you'll still be paying less than retail.

my dad reconnected with me after 6 years in november
I haven't seen him since december

i've never been angry at him for never really being there

i never had a strong feeling towards the situation

I live by the bernie mac quote

"I don't care if you don't like me, i love me"

I wont lie,I teeter on the line between being confident and being an a-hole constantly

I'm too opinionated, i have a big ego, and I''m intensely confrontational

My attitude caused a girl i was friends with to stop talking to me

It's the only time i've pushed someone away and I felt crappy about it

I asked her why she had grown so cold and she said I don;t think about what i say

Than she said " I just don't like you", it killed me

-I just dropped 4 bills on my girls bday and we havent even gone to dinner yet
laugh.gif

-I suck at wrapping presents

-New boss at work is
pimp.gif

...Life is good

I was confused also i didn't know whether the i don't understand was for what i posted smh @ myself, but yes as mangudai said i was referring when people go to the bathroom.

Originally Posted by TylerrS99

laugh.gif

-New boss at work is
pimp.gif

...Life is good
hope you make good money.  i dont even spend $400 on my wife.  for her bday/xmas i just re-gifts an ipad2 that i didnt want.

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

Yo did Arizona Ice tea price go up? I found a place that wanted $1.60.

Taxin'.

SMH that aint right man. Doesnt it have a 99c spot on towards the top of the can?
laugh.gif

I just became aware that i have $45 in unclaimed bestbuy reward zone certificates 
pimp.gif
. What should it buy.

laugh.gif

-New boss at work is
pimp.gif

...Life is good
g600616996.gif

Originally Posted by Will0827

I just became aware that i have $45 in unclaimed bestbuy reward zone certificates 
pimp.gif
. What should it buy.

I had a similar thing a few months ago. Most everything there is overpriced.

if you're not happy in san antonio now, you're not gonna wake up one day and feel any different.
[font='lucida grande', tahoma, verdana, arial, sans-serif]That's EXACTLY what I needed to hear from someone.[/font]

[font='lucida grande', tahoma, verdana, arial, sans-serif]I'm moving back to Houston for sure now, it's good to know that I still have friends in this world that I can talk too
pimp.gif
[/font]

Originally Posted by Antidope

Originally Posted by FuzzyRobot

Is a 2nd hand refurbished xbox 360 slim 250gb, for $150 a good deal?
Yes. Where is this happening? If it starts to give you issues you can just purchase MS support for $99 and you'll still be paying less than retail.

Just from a friend, got his girlfriend pregnant so he's selling everything 
laugh.gif
 I just got it, it all seems to be working fine.

Originally Posted by Mojodmonky1

laugh.gif

-New boss at work is
pimp.gif

...Life is good
hope you make good money.  i dont even spend $400 on my wife.  for her bday/xmas i just re-gifts an ipad2 that i didnt want.
index.php

$400? Really?

Back
Top Bottom