the thread about nothing...

Just turrible 
mean.gif

Last edited:
grin.gif

glasses.gif

change to rich text editor in your profile settings, it's under site preferences
Testing

:smh: 
nthat.gif

Edit: Failed both 
indifferent.gif

ohwell.gif

[h1]
tired.gif
 [/h1]
thanks carver. 

@ kmante when editing the text click the emoticon and a new window will pop up. There u can choose the size of the emoticon
Kspar got it cmon kmante
laugh.gif
sick.gif

roll.gif

This is what I see when I click on the smiley:
choose one. Then it will show up as a regular sizze emoticon. Then left-click on that emoticon and a new window pops up.

resize. child play.

right

nerd.gif

Last edited:
Truly alone in this beautiful city.
I don't want to move back north :smh:
Good job, own apartment and all down here...
Besides the gym, what else should I do? Never been down with the social network sites, should I give in?

stay up bruh. get some hobbies. sports? and don't be afraid to do stuff dolo.

916=619 right? what area?

I need addys to study
AHHHHHH
mean.gif
Man I was in the same boat last week. I couldnt get myself to study for anything, I was even about to try and get those and I've never even had them before, just heard about it. I downloaded this App for my mac called Self Control and blocked NT and just studied for like 10 hours straight, now I'm good. whenever I feel like I'm about to slip I just open the app and block the internet.

Damn Its Me's post made me want to post what I made for dinner today.y favorite things about cooking my own food is getting to mess around with the sauces. I have no idea why my post changed color like that, but I'm feeling it. Might be my NT gimmick.

KMantle check your PMs

Last edited:
grin.gif

glasses.gif

change to rich text editor in your profile settings, it's under site preferences
Testing

nthat.gif

indifferent.gif

ohwell.gif

[h1]
tired.gif
 [/h1]
thanks carver. 

@ kmante when editing the text click the emoticon and a new window will pop up. There u can choose the size of the emoticon
Kspar got it cmon kmante
laugh.gif
sick.gif

roll.gif

choose one. Then it will show up as a regular sizze emoticon. Then left-click on that emoticon and a new window pops up.

resize. child play.

right

nerd.gif
eek.gif
 Nope

What browsers are y'all using?

I was told it doesn't work on Chrome, but now I'm trying Safari. Then I may have to get firefox again.

grin.gif

glasses.gif

Testing

nthat.gif

indifferent.gif

ohwell.gif

[h1]
tired.gif
 [/h1]
thanks carver. 

Kspar got it cmon kmante
laugh.gif
sick.gif

roll.gif

resize. child play.

right

nerd.gif
eek.gif
 Nope

I was told it doesn't work on Chrome, but now I'm trying Safari. Then I may have to get firefox again.
nah im on chrome. did you double click on the emoticon?

In the past 2 months I have watched every episode of Spartacus, Game of Thrones, Breaking Bad and now I'm up to 1/2 way through season 3 of The Wire.

resize. child play.

right

nerd.gif
eek.gif
 Nope

nah im on chrome. did you double click on the emoticon?
smile.gif
 Yeah. Testing...

Thanks Y'all

nthat.gif

Last edited:
Thanks iYen..dope music, but not so much ish to pump u up for the gym n all, but to keep on truckin with life...**** gets hard, depressing, frustrating all in one.

LEFTCOASTIN - thank bruh, any tips for goin out dolo?

And rck2sactown, next time im in town, we goin out..bet it

Back
Top Bottom