the thread about nothing...

choose one. Then it will show up as a regular sizze emoticon. Then left-click on that emoticon and a new window pops up.

resize. child play.

right

nerd.gif
eek.gif
 Nope

What browsers are y'all using?

I was told it doesn't work on Chrome, but now I'm trying Safari. Then I may have to get firefox again.
nah im on chrome. did you double click on the emoticon?
smile.gif
 Yeah. Testing...

Thanks Y'all

nthat.gif
ibtX52mupB81Z2.gif

The Gap and Old Navy. The Quality is really good as is American Apparels but these two stores are cheaper. They arent thin and hold up well after a wash, at least for me they did.
this song means too much to me...
This song used to make me sad all the time. Back when X was :nthat:
Tapatalk was pretty dope, just can't see emoticons.
Yeah its good for when I'm out on the road though. I gotta mess with the settings a bit though.
Batman Begins on FX
I kinda want to watch but its on FX and I told myself I wouldnt watch any of them until the trilogy comes out in a box set so I can watch all 3 at once. I heard seeing them that way really helped tie the story together.

Can someone tell me what these kinds of skullys/beanies are called? I want one, and I would like to browse around before I commit to a supreme one http://www.ebay.com/itm/Supreme-Box...S_Hats&var=&hash=item3a72aa6628#ht_884wt_1141

Last edited:
Barely eating real food the first time all day. :x
Last night was worth the hangover tho. Now just waiting for this usa argentina replay

Summer weekends:smokin

TapaTalk is kinda weak...I downloaded it but it ain't all that.

I can't even jump back to my fiesta unread post even though that's the option I chose...

Barely eating real food the first time all day. :x
Last night was worth the hangover tho. Now just waiting for this usa argentina replay
Summer weekends:smokin

Just ate soba n baked chicken an hour ago....first real meal since Thursday afternoon :smh:
Beer n liq been keepin me straight

RCK I'll hit u when I'm coming up

Gave TapaTalk a second chance...messed around with the settings a bit...works better now.

Biggest downside is the emoticons don't load and the gifs don't actually move...

i can help whomever...aim chat perhaps?
pabs is right, download anti malwarebytes, BUUUT..... and i cant emphasize this enough...
do not install anti malwarebytes... if you already downloaded/installed...uninstall for now
1) got to start > run (or press windows key and "R")
2) type "msconfig" in the dialog box press enter
3)go to the "boot" tab and click the check box that says safe boot. make sure that network is dotted underneath it
4) click apply an click restart... your pc will restart in safe mode, icons will looks weird colors may as well, but you will have internet access.
5) NOW go on to firefox, and DOWNLOAD AND INSTALL anti malwarebytes (if you already DL'ed dl again)
6) install and update anti malwarebytes, run full scan
7) go back to run uncheck safe boot, and reboot
a safe boot will guarantee that the virus is not loaded when windows loads..sometimes the virus is set to inject itself upon any newly downloaded/installed files so install and update Anti malwarebytes in safe mode
also, if youre confident enough, go ahead and click startup tab..thatll let you slim down your programs that start up when windows starts...i dont recommend doing this unless you somewhat know what youre doing, and only click to uncheck things that are programs that you KNOW you dont want running (realplayer/aim startup) or anything else... some of the things that load are drivers and software for your mouse/keyboard/speakers/graphics card so take caution unchecking things.
g'luck :smokin

ok doing that right now....will let you know if it works

Code:
USA played like crap.
I mean they been together for like a month. You just can't expect them to gel that quickly. Argentina isn't no bum squad either. Nevertheless, their success will be how well they shoot the ball.

Last edited:
Last edited:
USA played like crap.
I mean they been together for like a month. You just expect them to gel that quickly. Argentina isn't no bum squad either. Nevertheless, their success will be how well they shoot the ball.
This was their poorest showing by far after really great performances. I know Argentina played zone the whole time but it should warrant nothing but jump shots.

This was their poorest showing by far after really great performances. I know Argentina played zone the whole time but it should warrant nothing but jump shots.
I don't know why they don't attack the zone. They have more than enough speed and athleticism. They just run through the motion and take jump shots..

Back
Top Bottom