the thread about nothing...

The first time I even heard of that game, I had a roommate play it and thought he was weird. It's addicting to say the least.

@gllahone84  I have no idea why it didn't happen. Not sure if they thought he had that star quality.
He had the most SWAG!!!!

Everybody know Ronnie was that dude...
pimp.gif

But which Golden Girl ya'll think had the best p?

Blache was a freak. I would have taken that down.

Today might be the single greatest day in NT gif history 
laugh.gif

that broad talking bout BYE!!!

Rude *** people man....
mean.gif

I think people try to make the service oriented profession harder than it is, not saying your job is service oriented beh, but in the library we're mostly service oriented as you already know, but the students can be mad rude, not realizing we're there to serve them. 

That feel when your OG sneaker spot now has an IG page...
mean.gif
. I want to stop by this weekend to take a look. I will be disappointed. It feels like walkers have raided the store like it was the walking dead. This hurts my soul.

@gllahone84  yes my job is service oriented...sorta. Ultimately, we do help the patient and for the most part people are nice and appreciative, but like anything you have the few that are going to be a holes. It comes with the territory.

if I take a cash advance on my credit card of say $20 or $30 how much will it mess up my credit? :lol: I can probably pay it back with my Christmas money, but I actually have good credit and I hate messing with it :frown:

I need to learn how to play this **** :frown:

Ok first thing first is water
Put Sewage treatment plant right next to water filtration. You may need two but it will give you infinite water. Make them AS CLOSE as possible but where you can still upgrade them

F High schools. Waste of money. You just need a elementary then dump that once you get a university but fi you have the cities of futurs expansion then just make a school level.

NEVER make all the City Hall expansions in one city. Spread them out so it doesnt drain your wallet.

If you have the expansion make a City with Nuclear reactor levels for power if no then use Nuclear Power.

Never make gambling halls till there are atleast 2 other cities in the region for tourist

70% of the area should be houses so you can fulfill all your jobs

Safelty level for crime and fires if you have the expansion or have one of the each of the small firehouse, clinic, police station and each city has to have a BIG one it shares with the rest.

F dr.vu tower. Not worth the hassle.

We it comes to research after everything is built up just put the game on cheetah and go watch netflix it takes a while

Back
Top Bottom