the thread about nothing...

Christmas music the other day during shopping really got me in the spirit. SOOOO hype to watch the little kids in my families to open their presents and enjoy them.
happy.gif
this is what i'm excited about.. i can't wait to give my fam their gifts 

Last edited:
Posted this in a thread somewhat related to my question, but didn't get any response. Just a quick question is all since I don't know anything about Instagram.

Can an Instagram account be traced back to the phone where the account was created off the app? If you provide a fake phone number would people be able to?

My friend is wanting to create a fake Instagram account just to post creep comments on pics and I'll probably end up helping him out. 
laugh.gif

some major **** is going on in my job past month or so, the 2 main boss' who own the company brought each other to court to fight over the money for who owns the highest % of the company.

Also i just found out that last year one of the boss' did not want to give his co-workers Christmas bonuses but in fact the one went behind his back and gave us all 250$ gift cards. Now I'm waiting to see if we receive anything today since it is Payday. 

My moms office is a client for my job so here boss is pretty close with my cool boss. Her boss pretty much gives her all the info and details about whats going on. He told my mom that my cool boss is looking to leave and go to another company.

I received a text from ma dukes this morning reading " Hey bud we need to talk we need to find you a new job, Kevin (her boss) said they can get me into another job ASAP and that we need to look over things". Told her Ok we can talk once we both get out of work

The company i am in looks as if its about to completely go down hill, been here since 10Th grade at 16 years old and now am going on 23.

i told my mom I'm not taking anything less than what i already make, no shot. I'm not starting over again (really hope i don't have to) 

Fam i really liked this job but if ma dukes can come through i will be putting in my 2 week notice immediately **** esp if we dont receive no damn christmas bonus or end of the year bonus, type of **** is that.

We work hard to put money in our boss pockets and if he cant help out his Co-Workers why should i continue to work for him. The boss who is cool is a female

Posted this in a thread somewhat related to my question, but didn't get any response. Just a quick question is all since I don't know anything about Instagram.

Can an Instagram account be traced back to the phone where the account was created off the app? If you provide a fake phone number would people be able to?

My friend is wanting to create a fake Instagram account just to post creep comments on pics and I'll probably end up helping him out. :lol:  

Man, you good. :lol:

I find out during my graduation rehearsal I'm not graduating because of one classes. I'm not going to grad school because of one class.

My friend is wanting to create a fake Instagram account just to post creep comments on pics and I'll probably end up helping him out. 
laugh.gif

Man, you good.
laugh.gif
grin.gif

laugh.gif

why cant we OBSERVE holidays on fixed days...

the fact that Christmas and New Years Day can fall on any day of the week yet thanksgiving is fixed as the last thursday in November makes no sense...

despite the actual days, Christmas and New Years Day should be  observed as fixed dates (i.e. the last Friday or Monday in December and the first Monday or Friday in January)...if people want to celebrate the actual days for religious or personal reasons, let them use their personal time in addition to the observed day designated...

both fall on consecutive Wednesdays, which makes the work weeks hard to deal with...

Last edited:
why cant we OBSERVE holidays on fixed days...

the fact that Christmas and New Years Day can fall on any day of the week yet thanksgiving is fixed as the last thursday in November makes no sense...

despite the actual days, Christmas and New Years Day should be  observed as fixed dates (i.e. the last Friday or Monday in December and the first Monday or Friday in January)...if people want to celebrate the actual days for religious or personal reasons, let them use their personal time in addition to the observed day designated...

both fall on consecutive Wednesdays, which makes the work weeks hard to deal with...
yeah, lets celebrate your birthday not on your birth day but on a tuesday every year. cant wait for new years on january 3rd

Last edited:
yeah, lets celebrate your birthday not on your birth day but on a tuesday every year. cant wait for new years on january 3rd
you aint never heard of birthday weeks bruh? you missing out...

and fam we already do that...we OBSERVE presidents day as the third monday in Feb, yet Lincoln's and washington's birthday were clearly not the third monday in Feb...

Christmas and NYD should be OBSERVED on fixed days of the week in their respective months, not by their calendar dates...

Last edited:
i just dont understand how new years day could be observed any other day except for new years day

and Christmas day, being the day of the birth of JC? that for sure will not be observed on an earlier/later date

your main complaint is that you would prefer these two holidays that are celebrated world wide, to be on a friday or monday so you wont have to wake up in the middle of the week to go to work

i just dont understand how new years day could be observed any other day except for new years day

and Christmas day, being the day of the birth of JC? that for sure will not be observed on an earlier/later date

your main complaint is that you would prefer these two holidays that are celebrated world wide, to be on a friday or monday so you wont have to wake up in the middle of the week to go to work
All of this.

There's really no argument otherwise. :lol:

Christmas music the other day during shopping really got me in the spirit. SOOOO hype to watch the little kids in my families to open their presents and enjoy them. :D
this is what i'm excited about.. i can't wait to give my fam their gifts 

[COLOR=#red]Yea I love chirstmas.

I always do way too much for my family.

But it's more than worth it to see everyone smile and have a great day. They deserve it.[/COLOR]

do you guys ever look at a really old person and think "damb i wonder when was the last time they got some booty" :nerd:

[COLOR=#red]Funny enough yes. All the time. [/COLOR]

Last edited by a moderator:
It sucks that I have to go to two or three houses this year. My family, girlfriend, and best friend. Two of which I'm doing secret Santa.

some major **** is going on in my job past month or so, the 2 main boss' who own the company brought each other to court to fight over the money for who owns the highest % of the company.

Also i just found out that last year one of the boss' did not want to give his co-workers Christmas bonuses but in fact the one went behind his back and gave us all 250$ gift cards. Now I'm waiting to see if we receive anything today since it is Payday. 

My moms office is a client for my job so here boss is pretty close with my cool boss. Her boss pretty much gives her all the info and details about whats going on. He told my mom that my cool boss is looking to leave and go to another company.

I received a text from ma dukes this morning reading " Hey bud we need to talk we need to find you a new job, Kevin (her boss) said they can get me into another job ASAP and that we need to look over things". Told her Ok we can talk once we both get out of work

The company i am in looks as if its about to completely go down hill, been here since 10Th grade at 16 years old and now am going on 23.

i told my mom I'm not taking anything less than what i already make, no shot. I'm not starting over again (really hope i don't have to) 

Fam i really liked this job but if ma dukes can come through i will be putting in my 2 week notice immediately **** esp if we dont receive no damn christmas bonus or end of the year bonus, type of **** is that.

We work hard to put money in our boss pockets and if he cant help out his Co-Workers why should i continue to work for him. The boss who is cool is a female
[COLOR=#red]
If you can make the jump, equal or > pay... and it seems to be a more stable environment I'd say do it.

I'm in a similar situation... eh sort of.

Weighing all my options. [/COLOR]

Back
Top Bottom