the thread about nothing...

People line up in anticipation to buy "drugs", buyers behaved "responsibly and with great accountability".

People line up in anticipation to buy Jordans, chaos ensues.

Things that make you say, "Hmmmmm"

People line up in anticipation to buy "drugs", buyers behaved "responsibly and with great accountability".

People line up in anticipation to buy Jordans, chaos ensues.

Things that make you say, "Hmmmmm"

Explain ?

Legal selling and purchasing of recreational marijuana went live in Colorado on the 1st of the month. People lined up(Im pretty sure SOMEONE camped), everything went smooth.

The best girl name period is Courtney. Name her Courtney. If I have a daughter she will be named Courtney. If I have a son, his name shall be Seth :pimp:

>D

Nor you or I could tell you the release date of the next Concords retro release date in 2000.

So banking on a retro of a shoe in 3-4 years?

Your better than that and you know exactly what I mean.

Ain't none of these fools want that shoe in 3/4
Years, it's about the now in this society.

Nobodys banking on anything(Im rocking Concords right now). I dont know if you've caught on, but everything that sells, drops again.

You're right doe, society is all about the now.

The best girl name period is CourtneyCharmaine. Name her CourtneyCharmaine. If I have a daughter she will be named CourtneyCharmaine. If I have a son, his name shall be Seth :pimp:

Congrats bro(or sis? :nerd:)

Tannin' from the bed. ftw

Last edited:
lol Sneakers aren't "gone".....they'll drop again.

When's the next RD for the gammas ?

Besides the random / hopeful restock on a website or them randomly popping up in an outlet.$

>D

Nor you or I could tell you the release date of the next Concords retro release date in 2000.

I mean... I hear what your saying but there is a big difference between a restock every few weeks and a re-release every 5+ years.

The best girl name period is Courtney. Name her Courtney. If I have a daughter she will be named Courtney. If I have a son, his name shall be Seth :pimp:
:x :x :x

your love for champaign papi and the curry family has blinded you. peace has cost you your strength. victory has defeated you

Last edited:
Everything went well this morning and we are expecting a little girl. :D

Congrats.

tumblr_lhiw6bmZ5C1qzbl7f.gif

Back
Top Bottom