the thread about nothing...

wow somebody at western
eek.gif
eek.gif
woulda never thought on NT
laugh.gif

man this broad got me messed up simping and in my feelings and all that and i dont even wanna discuss the bad part
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

i seriously smell like %#@% right now

Just thumbed thru the thread...

And I have to say it...

NTers are some of the most interesting, diverse,awesome,dope fambs ever.

You guys thoughts >>>> twitter and Facebook.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by wildmoodswings

My hatred for college textbooks have grown even more. My school now has custom edition textbooks that the school just started using last semester, which makes finding used copies for lower prices more difficult. 
laugh.gif

6895209213_19acc2211c_z.jpg

719352efe75c91b22b019a7182953e53219fad6.jpg

This is nothing new. I graduated in 2008.

I think I've found my design soulmate. Like Teena Marie and Rick James type of level %$$+. I'm lowkey in love.

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

Driving while high is feels so good, but I have to stop because its mad illegal

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Even though it made the drive home which usually takes 20 minutes feel like 3 hours. 
laugh.gif

You know what really smells bad-- day old + piss that has just been chillin' in a urinal.
You ever walked into a bathroom (school/college) and get hit my the scent...
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

FLUSH YOUR PISS WHEN YOU'RE DONE FOLKS; IT AINT A COMPLICATED PROCESS...
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by taymane23

Originally Posted by AME416

In YUKU NEWS...wth is going on or am I the only 1?
nerd.gif

2uxv53o.png
what browser is that
Firefox.

Solved the problem btw, I hit the sun logo thing above the advance search on the homepage by accident.
laugh.gif

sometimes when i can't fall asleep at night i leave the telly on with 1)timer on to half an hour & 2)closed caption with the volume real low.

so the other night channel's on some comedy jam & the comedian starts his set with numerous phrases of the word n***a but as i'm reading the caption it's coming out with the word n***er
30t6p3b.gif
x1000000

Originally Posted by TylerrS99

My current girl is addicted to her phone.  We'll be laying in bed watching a movie and she'll run out 9 or 10 times to check twitter and text her friends. Its getting old already

i dont think she's just checking her twitter and texting her friends if its 9 or 10 times within the span of a movie...
tired.gif

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

Driving while high is feels so good, but I have to stop because its mad illegal
I did this almost every weekend senior year, that 20 minute highway stretch from my friends house was crazy
laugh.gif

And people that act like it's their first time drinking every time they drink need to stop forever
indifferent.gif

Damn they deleted my mans post it was just that ratchet.
roll.gif
The best post in here vanished.

Originally Posted by cap1229

Damn they deleted my mans post it was just that ratchet.
roll.gif
The best post in here vanished.

Im saying
laugh.gif
. Damb Meth u couldn't let me roc?

welp* guess i kept it too real for niketalk
frown.gif
. got me feelin like this
tired.gif

xqj02q.gif

5kg5f5.gif

As a college student, I was genuinely concerned about the mindset of my fellow female students, and i was paranoid about my fingers too, and i feel ushy gushy is very descriptive

man drunk posts are the best, took me so long to type it too, kept spellin words wrong
roll.gif

What was it about.

I never thought drop dime but think imma have to snitch on some of my coworkers soon. %$@$ is getting out of hand.

Originally Posted by cubanref

I was on my way to the movies the other night when I saw a homeless women with a sign that read "Hungry, Need Food". I gave her a dollar at first and kept it moving. Decided to get myself some food before the movies. I started to feel bad for the lady
frown.gif
 so I grabbed a sandwich, a hot chocolate, and a bag of chips for the old homeless women. I walk outside and the women is walking into the entrance of the theater to stay warm and I had this convo/encounter with her
Me: Hey I saw your sign so I got you some food

Her: "Shakes her head as in NO"

Me: Excuse me??

Her: Proceeds to shake head again

Me: Its just a bag of chips, a sandwich, and a hot chocolate...

Her: Takes chips and looks at ingredients, points at total carbohydrates...

Me: What?

Her: Continues pointing and says "Bad"

Me: Huh? 

Her: Baddddddddddd

Me: Uh well at least take the sandwich and hot chocolate

Her: Bad....Bad....Bad, Bad, Bad, Bad,Bad,Baddddddddddddd.....drops chips on floor and walks away 

Had me standing there with a sandwich, and hot chocolate and bag of kettle cooked chips on the floor in front of me
30t6p3b.gif
...there was a dude that was watching the whole time. I looked at him and he just
30t6p3b.gif
, started
laugh.gif
and just walked away

This encounter left me like that Eddie Murphy gif where he laughs and scratches his head 
laugh.gif

Oh well at least I had a nice little snack during the movie 
pimp.gif
Maybe she's diabetic
frown.gif
. Shame on you trying to kill a homeless woman.

Back
Top Bottom