pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
props for posting this. I love this song. first time seeing the video for it. Sir Michael Rocks
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by omgitswes

Thought this was pretty interesting.
I can see it now... bandits digging up roads to recycle the metal in the coils.  Huge pot holes everywhere.

Originally Posted by Joe Cool

yall got me bringin out my inner white boy�
roll.gif
roll.gif

who remembers singin this to the girls in elementary school?

"you are the one and only, and I'm the lost and lonely" that line would probly still work now
laugh.gif

Where are all these children's parents! 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by WitnessMyCalm21

I got my haircut....
Not gonna lie, kinda feels good man. ^_^
I need a cut so bad
30t6p3b.gif

Doesn't even look all that bad but I'm just so use to having it cut every 2 weeks.

Team I work for is up for sale..seriously thinking about trying to put together a business plan and go to the bank and apply for the loan. Sucks being 23 year old, but I have been on my since I was 19 and I graduated in 2010. Team is profitable from the beginning...its an awesome investment to whoever gets it (wish it would be me).

qDw1cl.jpg

lil cutie never disappoints 
sick.gif
alien.gif
devil.gif
30t6p3b.gif
devil.gif
sick.gif
sheesh baby girl
pimp.gif

"you have to see the dentist every 6 months to make sure your teeth and gums are ok"
indifferent.gif
everything is fine, if there was a problem i would know by now. old people, sheesh
30t6p3b.gif

textbooks are such a waste of $, even used
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by akajaedeuce

Originally Posted by rice boy 45

It's so boring in the city calabasas, no bums or pedestrians
The Valley in general is boring.

wassup valley kids. 
northridge checking in 
pimp.gif

Spoiler [+]
the valley sucks but is close to other places

man i wanna smang this chick in my class so bad
devil.gif

I think she would be wit it too but I aint no psychic and she the type to be flirty wit everyone
ohwell.gif

thought this was a seinfeld related thread
or is this just a trolling thread

Anybody else watch the UK Skins? What the *#%# did they do Franky and my dude Nick. He is simping on his blood brothers girl professing love...what happened to my dude? Can't even watch this crap anymore and I've been faithful since 07. This hurts.

Found out today that I've been way to outta practice with askin girls out. This fine girl that is real down to earth and cool to talk to is in two of my classes on MWF's and we always chill and talk in between classes. I was about to see if she wanted to chill or something this weekend but then I just backed down and said see ya friday.
30t6p3b.gif
Another problem is that I live on campus with no car and she commutes. The only real thing I can do is ask her to go to a party cause I think it'd be wrong to ask her to go see a movie or something and then be like oh but you gotta drive.
ohwell.gif
Anyone have any ideas for this? I am for sure gonna ask her Friday though.
pimp.gif
Wish me luck!

Originally Posted by Shorty Doo Wop

man i wanna smang this chick in my class so bad
devil.gif

I think she would be wit it too but I aint no psychic and she the type to be flirty wit everyone
ohwell.gif

eek.gif

In the same situation. 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by DR813

Originally Posted by Young Handsome

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
props for posting this. I love this song. first time seeing the video for it. Sir Michael Rocks
pimp.gif
song is cool, but buddy in the blue and green rugby reminds me of fred from making the band

Just started a new part time job about 3 weeks ago, and I've already spent my entire first pay check. I gotta stop spending all my money that's supposed to be going towards school
30t6p3b.gif

Back
Top Bottom