the thread about nothing...

For the first time in my life i feel like im doing something with myself, last couple years had no real road or path or idea of what i wanted to do with myself, tried getting into music production and djing but never dove that deep or had that drive to make either my career or something to live off of. January signed up for a iphone development class. And i finally can put myself and my brain to use at something productive and it feels amazing. I learned alot more then i thought i would have been able to pick up on. Class is almost up and im in that mode to just study and learn more and advance to other programming languages and put one or a couple on the app store by the end of the year.

Back in high school i was kinda nerdy, but once i left to college i ditched the glasses and got pretty buff so all my freinds back here at home kinda refrence me to hitch......and since ive been home i still chill with my gamer freinds but i also chill more with my partying freinds....but now tommorow im about to go out with this gamer (i like), asian (i like), chick that i just met....but i dont see her as an out going chick that i would need since i love to drink and club also it sucks but ill see what happens..............im alot of vodka deep please excuse me grammer police

Originally Posted by cap1229

Anybody else watch the UK Skins? What the *#%# did they do Franky and my dude Nick. He is simping on his blood brothers girl professing love...what happened to my dude? Can't even watch this crap anymore and I've been faithful since 07. This hurts.
laugh.gif
 I was sitting there saying that Nick is buggin' messing with his own brother's (trifilin') woman. 

Originally Posted by 8PM at MSG

Anybody else watch the UK Skins? What the *#%# did they do Franky and my dude Nick. He is simping on his blood brothers girl professing love...what happened to my dude? Can't even watch this crap anymore and I've been faithful since 07. This hurts.
laugh.gif
 I was sitting there saying that Nick is buggin' messing with his own brother's (trifilin') woman. 

What has been your favorite episode so far this season? I think Liv and Mini are tied. I just don't get Mini and Alo so that knocks her ep. down a few points.

laugh.gif

What has been your favorite episode so far this season? I think Liv and Mini are tied. I just don't get Mini and Alo so that knocks her ep. down a few points.

It was between the first episode (riding through Morocco on scooters was
pimp.gif
to me) and Liv's. The Mini and Alo thing came out of thin air, but Alo deserved some type of win-like moment lol. Too bad he caught feelings.

laugh.gif

pimp.gif
to me) and Liv's. The Mini and Alo thing came out of thin air, but Alo deserved some type of win-like moment lol. Too bad he caught feelings.

Poor alo tho...got hit with those rape charges and kicked out of school cause ole girl looked of age. He loses in the end tho cause he actually knocked up mini and she kept it. Franky changed so much i hate her now. She will never be effy.

pimp.gif

Poor alo tho...got hit with those rape charges and kicked out of school cause ole girl looked of age. He loses in the end tho cause he actually knocked up mini and she kept it. Franky changed so much i hate her now. She will never be effy.

Franky's ole dumb%#+ got Grace killed and she wanna blame everyone BUT herself. I can't even say it should be unexpected though....once that super awkward kid breaks out of their shell they always end up being selfish and wild.

Originally Posted by odog24

Originally Posted by akajaedeuce

Originally Posted by rice boy 45

It's so boring in the city calabasas, no bums or pedestrians
The Valley in general is boring.

wassup valley kids. 
northridge checking in 
pimp.gif

Spoiler [+]
the valley sucks but is close to other places
I live in the city
laugh.gif

Went to HS in the Valley

CSUN Alumni

While out of town yesterday I went out to dinner with a female friend before heading back home. Our waitress was pretty so I flirted with her every time she came to our table. I wasn't going to go at her since I live 2 hours away but before we left my friend suggested I leave her my number anyway. So I said why not and left her a note about how amazing her service was, that the girl I was with wasn't my gf and said to call me sometime. I made my friend sign the part about her not being my gf 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by odog24

The Valley in general is boring.

wassup valley kids. 
northridge checking in 
pimp.gif

Spoiler [+]
the valley sucks but is close to other places
I live in the city
laugh.gif

Went to HS in the Valley

CSUN Alumni

im currently goin to csun. wat did u major in?

Originally Posted by Retro23J

While out of town yesterday I went out to dinner with a female friend before heading back home. Our waitress was pretty so I flirted with her every time she came to our table. I wasn't going to go at her since I live 2 hours away but before we left my friend suggested I leave her my number anyway. So I said why not and left her a note about how amazing her service was, that the girl I was with wasn't my gf and said to call me sometime. I made my friend sign the part about her not being my gf 
laugh.gif
Well played 
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Retro23J

laugh.gif

Original. More than likely she's going to hang it in the back in the number wall.

A for effort, though.

pimp.gif

Franky's ole dumb%#+ got Grace killed and she wanna blame everyone BUT herself. I can't even say it should be unexpected though....once that super awkward kid breaks out of their shell they always end up being selfish and wild.

I blame the writers. They didn't have to make her this way. The only one that got cooler was Liv and she is holding out for Alex's to not be gay.
30t6p3b.gif

Back
Top Bottom