the thread about nothing...

Art is trash....

Just saw a woman get off the bus in smash clothes and her baby.I was picturing lil man watching cartoons in some random living room while his mom getting her back blown out in the next room. Obviously not my problem but that Def has to mess kids up in the future.

Last edited:
Just saw a woman get off the bus in smash clothes and her baby. I was picturing lil man watching cartoons in some random living room while his mom getting her back blown out in the next room. Obviously not my problem but that Def has to mess kids up in the future.
how could you tell?

Just saw a woman get off the bus in smash clothes and her baby. I was picturing lil man watching cartoons in some random living room while his mom getting her back blown out in the next room. Obviously not my problem but that Def has to mess kids up in the future.

what exactly are smash clothes fam :lol:

Got to work 10 minutes too late. They're taking a field trip to watch Xmen and I missed the email. Now I gotta sit here and do nothing. :frown:

Last edited:
whats up with all these autoplay vids on almost every site. just trying to get my music going :smh:

school me on what i need to block
i thought i had all the right plugins installed

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom