the thread about nothing...

hIUiXO0.jpg

damn homie, im at work and have a huge monitor. scrolling that and having to quickly minimize and look behind me, LOL

Coworker in another dept hooked me up with her ticket since she had too much work. I'm not an X-Men fan but the movie was cool. I wouldn't pay to see it tho.

I thought you were going to stick with the 2 jobs

I was trying to but my hours at the new job isn't steady enough for my manager to work with me. It was kinda awkward cause he wasn't sure how to tell me to keep it moving without making it seem like he wanted to fire me. Its all good, I'm sure there will probably be some pranks next week. There's a few people I'd like to mess with before I leave.

Coworker in another dept hooked me up with her ticket since she had too much work. I'm not an X-Men fan but the movie was cool. I wouldn't pay to see it tho.

I thought you were going to stick with the 2 jobs

I was trying to but my hours at the new job isn't steady enough for my manager to work with me. It was kinda awkward cause he wasn't sure how to tell me to keep it moving without making it seem like he wanted to fire me. Its all good, I'm sure there will probably be some pranks next week. There's a few people I'd like to mess with before I leave.

So you're staying with the nursing job?

Just saw a woman get off the bus in smash clothes and her baby. I was picturing lil man watching cartoons in some random living room while his mom getting her back blown out in the next room. Obviously not my problem but that Def has to mess kids up in the future.
what exactly are smash clothes fam
laugh.gif
basically house clothes but you're not gonna be home, get me?

Back
Top Bottom