the thread about nothing...

i was going to say this is thread worthy but it will eventually turn into a race thread
eyes.gif
lol @ eventually.

first 5 replies tops.
The clip ain't even necessary. I mean there were ways to stop that behavior before it even gets to that point. You check for homework nightly, ask what's going on and don't just ask, look for the work. When something doesn't seem right, call the teacher. No need to miss your checkpoints as a parent, then have to go up to school (and in this case, record it no less) and act like a dutiful parent. Stuff like this bugs me, but it's also a reflection on parenting style as well. A kid should know if they are ******* up in school the hand of God is gonna come down on them if they get caught. All this does is make the student and parent look like a fool. If I were the principal of the school, I'd sit down with the mother and have her take that off the web. She was too extra with it. 

that's Detroit though :lol:  this is suppose to be a chill city. stuff happens here daily but this is happening where I skate through or walk by when I go to the taco truck or liquor.
lol I hear ya bro. Straight wild west type **** in the 313.

be safe dude

Just saw a woman get off the bus in smash clothes and her baby. I was picturing lil man watching cartoons in some random living room while his mom getting her back blown out in the next room. Obviously not my problem but that Def has to mess kids up in the future.
how could you tell?
her sweatpants were sagging and she had no panties on
Thanks for clarifying. I'm assuming you were in Brooklyn? This could just be your typical bird attire. Was her head wrapped in a scarf too? :lol:

I'm actually in Pittsburgh at the moment.no head scarf but she had the sloppy hair bun going on

Last edited:

Just saw a woman get off the bus in smash clothes and her baby. I was picturing lil man watching cartoons in some random living room while his mom getting her back blown out in the next room. Obviously not my problem but that Def has to mess kids up in the future.
how could you tell?
her sweatpants were sagging and she had no panties on
Thanks for clarifying. I'm assuming you were in Brooklyn? This could just be your typical bird attire. Was her head wrapped in a scarf too? 
laugh.gif
I'm actually in Pittsburgh at the moment.no head scarf but she had the sloppy hair bun going on
welp....
laugh.gif

late pass honey...but i love this song....i tracked it down after i heard it

laugh.gif
 it's dangerous outchea.

Leopard-seal-pulling-the-head-right-off-a-penguin.jpeg
cot damn 
laugh.gif
That looks horrific 
eek.gif

dude in the red vans didn't get to put his foot in the line up 
laugh.gif

those supreme foambs make me want to go cop the safari's from my local footlocker 
mean.gif

I'm off paying 200 for some shoes though

late pass honey...but i love this song....i tracked it down after i heard it
The dj premier remix of it >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

the og is nice too though

Back
Top Bottom